Toribash
HAHAHAHA, ain't that the truth. i love that showw

in other news, i had some pretty cool time with kane and vordo today, looking forward for some more. ^^

the damage system on wushu2015 seems to make sense, i haven't really focused a lot on it. do you have a representation, deppy?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Looks decent Deppy, I would change some of the chest area ones tho, espacially the ones just below the pecs representing the lower ribs, as well as the abs and lumbar representing the real abs.

Just remember that in order to have the 0p elbow and knees working, they need to be able to break. Far too many times people make the mistake of turning off fraq for realism which induces flailing.

Also Snake, what's up with the pessimism lately, it's like you've been down since Hung died ^^
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Looks decent Deppy, I would change some of the chest area ones tho, espacially the ones just below the pecs representing the lower ribs, as well as the abs and lumbar representing the real abs.

Just remember that in order to have the 0p elbow and knees working, they need to be able to break. Far too many times people make the mistake of turning off fraq for realism which induces flailing.

Ye raising the "lower ribs" points and lowering "real abs" zone would make sense "realistically". But even if it kinda looks like it, I'm not going for a very realistic representation of damages inflicted to the human body, the idea is closer from a dart board or a bow & arrow practice target.

The center of the body is the "core" (high points), protected by the sides (medium points), and defendable with the limbs (low points & no points for good blocks). With head & crotch zones scoring maximum amounts to keep player from going head first or balls first, not because it hurts irl, but to prevent one side being easier to protect than the other, to prevent camping with groin first for exemple.

Mainly trying to focus on a general "gameplay idea" rather than realistic damages ^^

And yeah don't worry elbows and knees can break & dm ! tresholds being respectively 180 & 300.
Last edited by deprav; May 4, 2015 at 01:56 AM.
Thanks willyyyy ! :3

And WOoowowowowowow

4.93 changelog :

"- Added trig_score, trig_score_once to bodies, joints"

Is it what I think it is ? should I made a new wushu mod like right now so we can try it out ?
There's also a Damage threshold so tiny little scrapes won't do damage at all.

WHEEEWH!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu