Toribash
hey guys this is the only place that i guess i should put this because it is about recruitment. first i have to say im sorry i didnt tell all of you that i left i have just been really busy with all my work recently so i had no time on my hands and i needed all my attention on my work.

I thought i would let you know that i will be starting toribash again because i am no longer busy. i also would like to join the clan again but i know that i will be rusty at first so for the next few weeks probably months i will be honing my skills to a razor sharp edge and practicing the clan exercises. hopefully in a few months time ill be able to meat the standards of this amazing clan.... i just though i should let you guys know
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason!
BlocBaster, CACROT, and Santa, you'll be checked out then will be dealt with if you pass the background check. Good luck.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
ty
-----
I just made this really cool replay
Took me 10 minutes, and I didn't edit it at all.
-----
Oh, and do "/dl cacrot"
Attached Files
Punch Split and Decap.rpl (70.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by CACROT; Apr 5, 2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BlocBaster View Post
Hi guy's i whant to join to your clan. I'm from Ukraine. I live in Kiev. Play in toribash from 2008 year but i was bored by play this game. Than in 2011 my Friend MaKsWeLL77 invited me to play again. My Belt is 3rd dan blackbelt. I like to play in mod's like lenshu, wushu, aikidobd, running. Now i study how to do movies. I am very active in-game. My forum activity i can improve. I really whant to join your clan guy's. :3

BG check is handling this.

Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Name: Cacrot
Are you above 2nd dan?: yes I am 3rd dan
Mods: Ninjutsu, judo, aikido
Clan history: Emo, I dont apply for clans much.
Who recruit you?: No one
Reason for apply: I really like this clan and, I need a clan.
Have you agreed to rules? Yes
Do you have more than 100 posts? no I'm still working on it.

I am very active I will be on every morning for the next 3 weeks.
My specialty's are Parkour, and Freerunning,
and I have good skill in combat...

Please look at the first post and follow put what we want to see in an app, thank you

Originally Posted by 510santa View Post
hey guys this is the only place that i guess i should put this because it is about recruitment. first i have to say im sorry i didnt tell all of you that i left i have just been really busy with all my work recently so i had no time on my hands and i needed all my attention on my work.

I thought i would let you know that i will be starting toribash again because i am no longer busy. i also would like to join the clan again but i know that i will be rusty at first so for the next few weeks probably months i will be honing my skills to a razor sharp edge and practicing the clan exercises. hopefully in a few months time ill be able to meat the standards of this amazing clan.... i just though i should let you guys know

Can you re-apply please?

Originally Posted by CACROT View Post

We don't appreciate only one smiley posts, please refrain from doing those, I deleted this one for ya.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Okay i know bloc, hes my classmate. He likes judo very much, rlly. Hes recently was in [Fyre] (idk he told me so). He didnt spend much time in forum cuz he just met it some weeks before. I think we can take him but anyways if he pass 2/3.
Originally Posted by gabrielnp View Post
quero ser aliado

It means "I want to be an ally" or something close to that.

Gabriel, for one, it's the wrong thread, and two, you wont get anywhere with something like that.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.