Ranking
Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post

Well that was brutal
-----

Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hi Evolution,

Intro

I am Scintillate. I have wanted to apply several times in the past. I am an Aussie and my timezone is AEST GMT+10 so I am under the assumption that you guys have very different timezones so we would only be able to chat during certain hours of the day. I was a blue belt when I applied to Nitro 2 weeks ago but NiteNite encouraged my to train more so since then I have acquired a brown belt. Irrespectively, I haven't bought TC or Qi boosters so I level up quite slowly unless really motivated and TC comes slowly... I used to have quite a bit but then someone scammed me out of 2k (all of it) selling me a Daimyo Hat and Scarf. I should have known better but I do now.

Why Pick Me?

You guys wouldn't know but I am a hard worker, honest and supportive. I don't mind helping with apps in forums or fighting in game. (I must say that I do prefer in-game activities.) I do excel at and enjoy playing the usual mods that everyone does: ABD, aikido, judo (not as much), and M/Wushu. If you are looking for a person to fill your bank, right now I just can't fulfil that expectation.

Why I Want To Join.

I don't know if clan members will understand but Toribash is a lot more fun if you are talking to someone. For example, playing aikido in a room where no-one talks is pretty boring. But if you have someone, or some people, it's great to talk and have a chat while playing - it is just more enjoyable. And also I am a Mocucha fan...

Well, that is kind of my best shot ever - I've never wanted to join a clan so much...

Omg you lost 2K you must be in dept now
Last edited by gizodude; Sep 28, 2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate all games
Name: kouta

GMT:-8

Past clans:eternal and Mecha

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?
I really enjoy that it is unique and not limited by game rules.
Other then that its something you can put your time into and be proud about it.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: I make videos but not to often. ( i know Mocucha will beat me in editing for a while) I make mad mans and spar mainly so I can bring more reputation.

Why choose [eVo]? It is a very great clan and I don't believe it would die until toribash is shutdown.(hopefully when the world ends) I also know some of the members who are great buddys of mine.

Tell us about yourself:Well I like to trick irl and break dance. I am try my hardest in everything, not because I want to. it always makes things better.
I also have Cognitive impairment (it is when a person has trouble remembering, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect their everyday life.) You can ask mata iacer or mocu, I am not a slow person. I can get challenged in simple situations but I always learn a way to get past it.

Replays:
Attached Files
[mn] the wierd one.rpl (117.7 KB, 6 views)
[T] lazy way.rpl (231.8 KB, 5 views)
ITS A TRAP.rpl (665.9 KB, 6 views)

rekt.

*lurks*

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Name: PelaDrome

GMT: GMT+0

Past clans:Sync(Shikia)

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?: Sparring And Parkour

What can you bring to [eVo]?: A New Stage And Hopefully A New Level Of
Competition And Competetivity

Why choose [eVo]?: Good Sparrers And Parkourers.I hope I Get In

Tell us about yourself:I Am A 2nd Dan Black Belt Sparrer,Tricker And Parkourer. I Also Am Very Good At Aikido Big Dojo, Aikido And Boxshu. I Think This Will Be A Big Clan One Day

Replays: Sorry, I Re-Booted My Computer For Space. But You Will See I Am A Good Player.

Name:Léo
GMT:
Past clans: Night
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? This game 's great , especially when you know play
What can you bring to [eVo]?: A completely crazy laugh and loves member
Why choose [eVo]? Because I love this team and especially my model which will remain mocucha
Tell us about yourself:I am completely crazy I love to laugh, I 'm having only 13 years I am mature
Replays:I do not have
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Mocucha

Thanks
Originally Posted by Krazeasty View Post
Name:Léo
GMT:
Past clans: Night
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? This game 's great , especially when you know play
What can you bring to [eVo]?: A completely crazy laugh and loves member
Why choose [eVo]? Because I love this team and especially my model which will remain mocucha
Tell us about yourself:I am completely crazy I love to laugh, I 'm having only 13 years I am mature
Replays:I do not have
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Mocucha

Thanks

Well, I didn't recommended to you to apply here, you asked me how to enter, I answered. Btw I said you that you seems too young and impatient to fit.

Originally Posted by kouta360 View Post
Name: kouta

GMT:-8

Past clans:eternal and Mecha

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?
I really enjoy that it is unique and not limited by game rules.
Other then that its something you can put your time into and be proud about it.

What can you bring to [eVo]?: I make videos but not to often. ( i know Mocucha will beat me in editing for a while) I make mad mans and spar mainly so I can bring more reputation.

Why choose [eVo]? It is a very great clan and I don't believe it would die until toribash is shutdown.(hopefully when the world ends) I also know some of the members who are great buddys of mine.

Tell us about yourself:Well I like to trick irl and break dance. I am try my hardest in everything, not because I want to. it always makes things better.
I also have Cognitive impairment (it is when a person has trouble remembering, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect their everyday life.) You can ask mata iacer or mocu, I am not a slow person. I can get challenged in simple situations but I always learn a way to get past it.

Replays:

You are a cool guy, active and pretty skilled. Actually I can say you are 7/10 yes for me ^^ Let's see if you fit with the rest of the clan.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Can I Join?
Name:Mani
GMT: Central America
Past clans: Soulz, Jade Lotus, Xperia
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? sparing, talking to other people, and the destruction
What can you bring to [eVo]?: smack cam, alittle of 3d models, and videos
Why choose [eVo]? cause this clan has some of my friends are in your clan
Tell us about yourself: meh name is jeff, I have skype mani.lyles7, im in toribash forms during school hours but when im at home i play the game. I work on the weekends 11am - 8pm, my school hours 8am - 6pm.
Replays: im not home right now ill send one when i get home
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: T0riBaby i guess
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
I want to join
Name:Sean
ToribashName:hupakiller
PastClans:none
I enjoy trying to do parlour,sparring,and decapping.
I can bring a clan move for the hole clan.
My favorite youtuber is in this group and I really like this group
I am ten yrs old and is learning like a pro so far.
Replays: alot some make me look stupid but I'll give you this one me and uke sparrring 1.
-----
Florida,usa
Last edited by Felix; Oct 11, 2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump