Toribash
Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
Obviously it's not perfect, but it's better playing a new champion against players who've been playing theirs for many games and know how they work, which build to use, skills, summoner spells and strategies, right? No.

I prefer playing in a custom match with a friend or 2 mid lane only where we can communicate and train specific skills.
Such as try push this lane against me, try score a kill on me, play this lane normally, "try tank this turret" <-- Stupidist Request I got in training was this but still I think its much better to train with friends since they will be more skilled than bots and its a controled learning enviroment
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Actually Sheen and infinity edge gangplank has INSANE poke.
Also, my first game as Xerath I went 9/3. Trying a character out verse bots teaches you nothing.

it does have insane poke.. except that you die in 1 second and you end up poking nothing. In case you didnt noticed, gp is a meelle champ and he needs to handle dmg.

It teaches you what the abilities are and the basics about the champ, you can win with soraka ad with attack speed, but then its just a game for fun, not to learn the basics of the champ.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Dec 19, 2011 at 08:33 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
it does have insane poke.. except that you die in 1 second and you end up poking nothing. In case you didnt noticed, gp is a meelle champ and he needs to handle dmg.

It teaches you what the abilities are and the basics about the champ, you can win with soraka ad with attack speed, but then its just a game for fun, not to learn the basics of the champ.

Poke means you don't go in and hit people. You kite and poke all day erry day.
And my point was that playing against bots doesn't help because that isn't how people play the game.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
are

you

serious?

might try him, maybe...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Tried out Rammus due to the free week.
'Dat powerball speed, makes for some damn epic ganks. Was reaching around 745 movement speed when using it.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Oh Dawg get me started on Ezreal, I fucking love pwning as him
AP Ezreal ftw!

AP Ezreal ftw!

AP Ezreal ftw!