Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Aight guys, art submissions are no longer being accepted. Its Judging time!

Judging time for what? what's happening? ;~;
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
hello and i really want to apply. pm me if u want to allow me to pm you ok have a good day. bye oh and im a 2nd dan and i joined around march.
Originally Posted by rogerwe View Post
hello and i really want to apply. pm me if u want to allow me to pm you ok have a good day. bye oh and im a 2nd dan and i joined around march.

Allow me to direct you here, here, here and here.

If you wish to apply, please follow procedure.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 16, 2013 at 02:23 AM.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Followed links, had a ball.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Allow me to direct you here, here, here and here.

If you wish to apply, please follow procedure.

I started to cry, because I couldn't stop laughing.
-----
Originally Posted by rogerwe View Post

Please fill out an application form, and put it under the thread labeled "Applications."

Commen Sense much?
Last edited by ysome; Sep 16, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Nice spelling Ysome bahaha

And there should be a general understanding that if you can't properly post an app, you're probably not cut for constantly posting in a forum.
Or joining a clan.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Nice spelling Ysome bahaha

And there should be a general understanding that if you can't properly post an app, you're probably not cut for constantly posting in a forum.

While coordinating conjunctions can be used to begin a sentence, in this case, it is entirely unnecessary. The use of a coordinating conjunction at the beginning of a sentence often leads to...
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Or joining a clan.

...sentence fragments.
Crazy thunderstorm going on over here, and my family is out stuck in traffic because of an accident on the road, I hope they manage to drive back safely. It's certainly not going to be a fun ride.