Toribash
Thanks Pusga; Ill try to work on all of that, asap.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Since Larfen said that I could maybe, just maybe, enter this lovely organisation, I guess I'll try one more time.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Martyr.rpl (183.9 KB, 28 views)
#GrAm-Famine.rpl (215.0 KB, 35 views)
#GrAm-Lightning.rpl (258.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; May 24, 2015 at 10:45 PM.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
goddamn these new members bringing my hopes down
no but really congrats to ya´ll
Attached Files
Buttknight.rpl (145.9 KB, 34 views)
Ok then-3.rpl (183.2 KB, 25 views)
dun-1.rpl (181.1 KB, 28 views)
h
Gonna do Gramofon first and duck in like 2 minutes.

Essence: I liked the opener, but there wasn't much else and the pose was a little twitchy. You need to work on letting go of your momentum when posing and slowing down in a way that doesn't look strange, with changing directions of your limbs in multiple ways. The kicks themselves were fine and well executed not much to say there.

Martyr: Again, good opener, twitchy when getting to the pose, well executed kicks. You see a pattern.

Famine: I really like this one, if you submitted with replays along this level, I would say yes. Opener was great, it was exciting to watch and you really go up there with uke and did some stuff you know? And no weird flailing to get a pose.

Overall a no but keep trying.
-----
As for duck, I say yes. Get in her bby

Buttknight was the best and ok then-3 was the worst because of the strange thing you did with the head kick, looked unnatural. Dun-1 makes up for that and other than the head kick they were all superbly done and I am confident in letting you in, how many applications have you done? Must be 10 or more, either way unless someone says something else welcome to ormo!
Last edited by ManlyPotato; May 22, 2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Gonna do Gramofon first and duck in like 2 minutes.

Essence: I liked the opener, but there wasn't much else and the pose was a little twitchy. You need to work on letting go of your momentum when posing and slowing down in a way that doesn't look strange, with changing directions of your limbs in multiple ways. The kicks themselves were fine and well executed not much to say there.

Martyr: Again, good opener, twitchy when getting to the pose, well executed kicks. You see a pattern.

Famine: I really like this one, if you submitted with replays along this level, I would say yes. Opener was great, it was exciting to watch and you really go up there with uke and did some stuff you know? And no weird flailing to get a pose.

Overall a no but keep trying.

-----
So the only reason I got denied were my transition to poses? Correct me if I'm wrong. But then again, that's a minor issue that is really easy to correct.
About the pattern in some of my replays: I was told by Nearly, last time when I posted an application, that I should work on building my own playing style. So I did. My replays are based mostly on spins in the openers, and quick kicks afterwards.
Again, if the pose transitions are what's got me denied again, that's easily fixable.
I corrected the poses in both, Essence and Martyr just to confirm my statement.
Cheers.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Martyr.rpl (208.8 KB, 29 views)
#GrAm-Essence.rpl (179.6 KB, 22 views)
gramofon your replays are like seriously super close, you definitely have movement down pat. it's interesting and cool looking and doesn't look super twitchy! which is great. but the rest of your replays isn't as interesting. I definitely think martyr is your best in your app because of how you kept that cool movement throughout the replay (ex the transition between the first and second hit). it looked like famine was a nice try but the execution wasn't very good. essence was kind of cool but not enough going on to accept you.

since you are so close to getting accepted i just want you to either make a new replay/or existing one, and post it instead of one of your replays. we'll make a decision based on that

duck your replays are not ormo im sorry but they are boring really and not interesting buttknight had a cool opener and thats about it.
ok then was not very good. and dun1 was the shortest replay in existence(but like pusga said below simple replays can be really cool, just your replays didnt have enough flare"
edit: sorry for being a dicknose, didn't mean to just came across as one
Last edited by Internet; May 23, 2015 at 05:06 PM.
duck all your replays did the same dm pattern - splitcap
try to show more creativity and variety when doing dms

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
since you are so close to getting accepted i just want you to either make a new replay/or existing one, and post it instead of one of your replays. we'll make a decision based on that

Will do sir! I'll post a replacement replay soon.
alright i was doing shit and i think i got good this from that.
if i fail in joining this time i wont apply for a month.
1 more thing: if u chek old members replays like in 2011 u'll find that we are much better then them
Attached Files
[Alpha][ Galaxy ][M].rpl (354.7 KB, 21 views)
[Alpha][ Marty ][M].rpl (217.2 KB, 16 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well first things first, you're really supposed to post 3 replays but that's beside the point. You have good ideas but your execution is lacking on them, especially with the kicks, try to kick with your feet instead of the shin, it looks a lot better. And make sure to follow though with movements a little more smoothly. So it's a no right now.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS