yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Good luck on your new adventure. It was nice having you around.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
I'm glad I'm not pre pubescent. :P

No, noobs will not make it through the application process.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Artist Guy is...
I'm sorry, I'm quit clan. Very fun times in this clan before but now much happened than fights started to break out and more members lefts. I feel members not much post and play toribash. I feel as if I do not do much in this clan and not like it.

Gravye: You're my friend. You're smart and funny and nice. He's Fuck at me. He's not nice Captain.

MrTeaPawt: For being funny.

Squrre1: Gravye punch you? Joke kidding. You're cool.

Julespino: Thank for make me avvy. You're nice.

KngSparten: My favorite Piratez. You're just so cool.

Marked1: So Sexy. lol

Uric: You're my favorite Ex-Captain in 2009.

I will be talking to you guys on IRC or Skype. and add me Allies
Add Skype: Pirate4Chris
Best Clan - Epic4Chris.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 3, 2010 at 03:55 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm going to attempt this.

Warning you ahead of time though, it's not going to be the color scheme you want unless I can find a stock or render of Lupe Fiasco wearing white and purple. Sort of kills the blending and flow of a piece if the colours don't match.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Piratez family is dying..

I know...but not dying.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 3, 2010 at 03:45 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.