Toribash
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
replay making is pointless if people don't comment on your replay thread

bullshit, can confirm

source: ignored every piece of cnc of the last 3 years
oh yeah
Yeah that's why I make replays because people someyimes post like 3 words and they're always just umg food in3r swaeg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
yeah me too but I still want people to notice me

we all want to be noticed but if you do things solely to be noticed then you're doing things wrong

recognition will come on its own when you get good enough at doing things for fun

[/faroeislandspost]
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
no sorry the sole reason for everything I do is to get peoples attention and if it isn't working then I don't do it if you do anything for any other reason then you're wrong

no you're wronger than me bitch
~Shook
Last edited by Shook; Jul 13, 2014 at 01:19 AM.
wow that
sucked
And lo, on the fourth day of absence, Shook, almighty and powerful is He, reached out with his incorpreal hands to the non-believer Nearly, and upon him he did decry "it is thou who art wrong child" and Shook, blessed and merciful is He, did smack a bitch upside the head.

Amen.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
And lo, on the fourth day of absence, Shook, almighty and powerful is He, reached out with his incorpreal hands to the non-believer Nearly, and upon him he did decry "it is thou who art wrong child" and Shook, blessed and merciful is He, did smack a bitch upside the head.

Amen.

Book of the Oracle 4:20
wow that
sucked