Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I joined in 2010. Was on and off until September-ish 2014. Most of my QI and forum posts come from september to now. :P Here I am, on the road to 10th Dan.

I wish 100 QI per day limit wasn't a thing. It's a nuisance for actually active players.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
you have 10k posts though

and main reason i am so active is because i dont have a life

I don't have a life, I don't have a custom belt and I don't have 6k+ posts.
you can go fuck yourself now
nerd
;_;

Well, I should have 1k+ posts, but they stopped counting "Clan Discussion" posts, so yeah...

There are some good points, tho.
I joined in 2011 with another account (a black belt one), played for a couple months and stopped. Came back with WaterBolt/Arctic on November, 2012 just to post on forums sometimes and join [Neon].

Didn't play 'til 2013, that's where I went from White Belt (January) to Black Belt (November, I didn't play that much) annnd took a long break again.

Came back fo' real on Jul, 2014 and went from Black Belt (July) to 5th Dan Black Belt (actual belt, got it two weeks ago). So, that was somewhat quick.
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I joined in 2010. Was on and off until September-ish 2014. Most of my QI and forum posts come from september to now. :P Here I am, on the road to 10th Dan.

I wish 100 QI per day limit wasn't a thing. It's a nuisance for actually active players.

That's, obviously, to prevent farming. You already know.

I never played 100 games on a single day, lol. I've reached 70-80 games on quick aikido lobbies once.

nice sig btw
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
i joined in 2010, that account has 5k qi and 250 posts, then when it got banned I joined with this one, then later on I created another alt with black belt and around 160 posts.

Apathetic User
I sometimes cry softly to myself when I see people with like 12k posts. How is posting that much humanly possible. Like shit man.

Btw I take great pride in my sig Arctic. Must humiliate Error whenever possible.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I sometimes cry softly to myself when I see people with like 12k posts. How is posting that much humanly possible. Like shit man.

Btw I take great pride in my sig Arctic. Must humiliate Error whenever possible.

does anyone else take pride in how much hate they get?
Originally Posted by dr_who View Post
you people bragging about your activity

i joined in may 2013 and I have custom belt + 5600 posts

I have 3k posts + Master belt in 3 years.

Ye, you're the addicted here. gj :v

Edit: Actually I'm still not custom belt because I stopped playing last year, but I'm still here, still addicted too.

Edit2: PS.: You guys can't be more addicted than this guy: http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=jeferson
I can guarantee you he met toribash in the day he joined, so his items and TC is totally worth to check lol. Also not a QI buyer.
Last edited by iver; May 13, 2015 at 04:53 AM.
This guy also.

does ryan count, he got 1 million qi in 15 years but he didnt buy qi, he spawned it

Apathetic User