Toribash
I think that Veigar is, from now, my favorite AP aggressive champ. His combo is sooo nasty with that 1k AP. I had 1,5k AP on Janna, but Veigar beats her to the ground.

Well I quit LoL for a little bit because I spent 1.5k on Veigar by accident thinking that I just wasted all the cash I worked for investing in a good character, if you find him good please tell me the basics on how you should use him
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I still have to buy Trynda anyway. I will use these runes rather for trolling, than something serious :P

Also, what do you guys think about:

Lux
Nidalee
Xerath

aiming for Xerath, I love his abilities, but damn, that spear, or dat laz0r!

Lux is absolute fun. Spamy ult, (spamy everything tbh). Great pusher, farmer, and just a bitch to the other team. Build some CDR and her ult goes to about ~25 sec Cooldown.

I'd say get her.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Well I quit LoL for a little bit because I spent 1.5k on Veigar by accident thinking that I just wasted all the cash I worked for investing in a good character, if you find him good please tell me the basics on how you should use him

Mana regen, AP, last hit with q... a lot.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
As far as quotes go from the game, the best has to be Nasus - "The cycle of life and death continues, we will live... they will die"

I played ad sona in ranked, at first team raged, then team thanked me for 12/1/2
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
manamune in sona... lol fivah.

Just had an epik game.

Me and my bro won completly but then i had a retard team, even the enemy was laughing at them.

1. squishie gp that rushes infinity edge and doesnt understand that atmas warmonger is better.
2. 0 10 wukong that dies in 1 sec and buys dmg instead of armor
3. a 1-5 at 15 minuts xerath in mid that doesnt try the champs for the first time against bots.

i went like 13-5-8 with sivir and my bro as lux went 3 - 0 -1x.

What an epik fail game, this matchmaker system...

And megadoomer you have the same amount at lvl 8/9.

Actually Sheen and infinity edge gangplank has INSANE poke.
Also, my first game as Xerath I went 9/3. Trying a character out verse bots teaches you nothing.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Actually Sheen and infinity edge gangplank has INSANE poke.
Also, my first game as Xerath I went 9/3. Trying a character out verse bots teaches you nothing.

Uhh, it lets you test out the skills, check out passives, how low minion health must be to last-hit determining on the new champions damage, let's you see what your character is like at full-build and testing out new builds, try out different skill trees to see which fits in, same with summoners spells, and a bunch of other stuff.
Derp.
Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
Uhh, it lets you test out the skills, check out passives, how low minion health must be to last-hit determining on the new champions damage, let's you see what your character is like at full-build and testing out new builds, try out different skill trees to see which fits in, same with summoners spells, and a bunch of other stuff.
Derp.

Except that, you know. Bots are retarded and you can build fucking attack speed soraka and go 20/0. So you don't learn anything at all.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Except that, you know. Bots are retarded and you can build fucking attack speed soraka and go 20/0. So you don't learn anything at all.

Obviously it's not perfect, but it's better playing a new champion against players who've been playing theirs for many games and know how they work, which build to use, skills, summoner spells and strategies, right? No.