Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
i got a fuckin week to cooldown but i cant live without the game

Stop leaving games or stop getting kicked
a week cooldown isn't a first or second or even third offense
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Lol.

Spraying atm is better then tapping in every way. So long as I hit one bullet, you cannot move, and the aim punch prevents you from tapping me. I will spray you down long with my m4a1-s and you won't even touch me with that ak.

This is what seems to be happening in comp because when you go for the one tap even if you are prefireing I still takes time to line the shot up and one tapping like I said is only really something you would want to learn with the degal or ak47 since the m4 can't and even when going for 2 taps with the m4 is just not worth it
I've also noticed while I'm spray aiming I don't really use my mind it's just a reflex thing at this point but the one taps I was hoping it would come to me in the same way as well but it doesn't seem to now I'm just going to try and learn most of the prefireing spots and use spray when things get harry
-----
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I think going for the inital 1-2 bullets hitting the head, and if they dont then follow through with the spray is one of the better ways to do it rather than just aiming for torso shots.

If you do get the headshot, you can save ammo and move on. If you don't hit it, you're already ready to spray control for the torso shots to kill. Either way, the person is going to die if you're aiming and given they don't kill you first.

I tried doing this but when you are going for 1 taps it seems to be a all in or all out because by the time you get the cross hair to the body to spray the enemy as already killed you and you can't go from tap into the spray because if you missed the tap most of your shots will miss before you gain control of it again
Last edited by Pimp; Dec 14, 2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
i got a one week ban. i aint saying i deserved that shit though, nigga got salty and started shooting me so i shot back then later he ran into my grenade and i got banana'd.
still worth.

also i feel u pimp. when i spray i tend to hit shots but when theres just like a head peaking out i tend to choke unless i just tap or burst fire. same thing for when theres multiple people i forget to let the spray pattern reset and just flunk all my shots.
but seriously if youre able to flick to their heads and one tap u should be able to flick to their bodies quicker and way before theyve shot you or just prefire areas like pit or corner at long and if its ct youll probs have positioning advantage anyway. work on the 1 taps anyway, cause even if you miss the first shot you can keep firing and pull down. i think like the first 3 shots have 'no' recoil so pulling down slightly or adjusting should hit them

i guess if you keep at it youll get good at it but remember, even scream doesnt hit 1 taps all the time and just goes with spraying.
Last edited by RedPanda; Dec 14, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18