Toribash
Name: xstfx21, Virus but you can call me Tyler
GMT: Tennessee (-5GMT)
Past clans: Nitro, Vq, evil
Left Nitro because they were huge douche bags that started tons of fights
Time been in nitro- 9Months
Left Vq because it started dying
Time in Vq- 1-2 months
Left Evil because they weren't as...(hard to put into words) exciting as vitta put on
Time in evil - 2 weeks I really just felt like 2 people liked me even though I didn't talk much.
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? I like how in toribash there's a variety of things you can do while you're competing to be the best. I first joined gaming off Toribash and found it on YouTube by ZeRoyalViking and have been gaming ever since.
What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring a variety of things such as ingame activity, and character. eVo has been here for years on toribash now and only a selective elite members can join; as I make progress in my journey to success I can see I have potential, but what am I to judge myself? I can't tell people what their opinion is for me. That's their choice so, I will be in servers all round toribash so you can make your choice there.
Why choose [eVo]? I have meet a couple of you guys and though they were amazing people to the toribash community. Ive also seen some members on replays which inspired me to start. Clans in toribash are missing or have too much of one thing, but older clans such as this one has experience and leadership that they need. Popularity is one thing quality is another. A wise man once said "Dreams do come true" if this is true [eVo]Virus is now my dream.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tyler age around 16 (I never put my real age) I have been playing this game for a year and a half about and I have accomplished a lot in my opinion. I'm slowly starting to try out new things such as single player; I bought a set specifically so I could start doing so. I'm sadly on almost every second I get home unless it is a weekend or I have work. I am a freshman in high school and so far I've gotten all passing grades. I have a very low post count compared to how long I'm on forums. I have gotten a few infractions for "Shit posting" a few months back but I don't plan on doing them again. I have learned my lesson. I also play other games off of steam such as
Csgo, Garry's mod, unturned, dota 2, tf2 and many more.
Worst thing I've done in toribash: Click multiplayer before Singleplayer.
Replays: Will be edited to add replays
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: I have been talking with tripstone and T0Ri0BABY but they never specifically told me to apply.

Thank you for your time and helping me climb my hill of expertise and hope to be a close ally if not.
Last edited by Virus; Sep 22, 2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Virus: I liked your app, in-game you're pretty decent, but i still don't really know you, so i'm neutral for now.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Name: MinerFight
Belt: Black
Past clans: THOL and im staying at Utopia
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? The Battles And The Mods (Its So Good)
What can you bring to [eVo]?: So Many Help, Help At Wars and Win The Clan League
Why choose [eVo]? Because I Search So Many Clans And I Want Help This Clan
Tell us about yourself: Im Brazilian, 10 , And I Join In Toribash In Other Account (ThiLelles) So Was Deleted (I IDK How) And That Account Was Black, Like This Im Acctually.
Replays:
Attached Files
#MF# #Again Working#.rpl (107.2 KB, 2 views)
#MF# Think Before Playing.rpl (84.8 KB, 2 views)
My Application
Hi Evolution,

Intro

I am Scintillate. I have wanted to apply several times in the past. I am an Aussie and my timezone is AEST GMT+10 so I am under the assumption that you guys have very different timezones so we would only be able to chat during certain hours of the day. I was a blue belt when I applied to Nitro 2 weeks ago but NiteNite encouraged my to train more so since then I have acquired a brown belt. Irrespectively, I haven't bought TC or Qi boosters so I level up quite slowly unless really motivated and TC comes slowly... I used to have quite a bit but then someone scammed me out of 2k (all of it) selling me a Daimyo Hat and Scarf. I should have known better but I do now.

Why Pick Me?

You guys wouldn't know but I am a hard worker, honest and supportive. I don't mind helping with apps in forums or fighting in game. (I must say that I do prefer in-game activities.) I do excel at and enjoy playing the usual mods that everyone does: ABD, aikido, judo (not as much), and M/Wushu. If you are looking for a person to fill your bank, right now I just can't fulfil that expectation.

Why I Want To Join.

I don't know if clan members will understand but Toribash is a lot more fun if you are talking to someone. For example, playing aikido in a room where no-one talks is pretty boring. But if you have someone, or some people, it's great to talk and have a chat while playing - it is just more enjoyable. And also I am a Mocucha fan...

Well, that is kind of my best shot ever - I've never wanted to join a clan so much...
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
So how was my application?

Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3