Toribash
Hello there.
Hello.

I would like to try out for ORMO.

Here are my replays.

00splitopia: A split. Quite simple but I like it
It takes a bit time to reach him though.

00stiffy: Please tell me if the replay is valid because after the noobish start I did hold all on uke but then the terror begins
If it isnt valid please let me post a replacing madman replay.

00decap_from_300ed: Its kinda crappy but its my best decap ATM. I'm not a fan of decaps :/

~Regards

REVIEWED
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Another trial
I'm having another try lol.

1.)Madman
2.)bodysplit
3.)Decap

REVIEWED
Attached Files
Ard_replay_groin_kick.rpl (105.1 KB, 9 views)
Ard_replay_annihilation.rpl (91.7 KB, 6 views)
Ard_replay_head_kick.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Busy, busy, busy. Time to get down to work.

Coleco: I agree with my fellow members, you are good. A few of the poses could do with a little work, a few less jerky movements, etc. but your skill level is high enough for entry methinks. Congrats, you're in.

Nobuddie: Again, there's a bit of a lack of momentum in the madman along with a few hits that served not much of a purpose (no dismemberments, no manipulation, etc) and a bit too much close quarter grab (you took a third of the damage uke took, over 100k) from my pespective. Nice flow into the pose though, that looked pretty good. Same comments on the split as before... As for the decap, the opener and actual kick was a bit of a let down but you surprised me with the walking, that looked pretty cool. One tip for afterwards, try to stick in one pose. Going for one pose and then changing it after a little while because you're falling, repeatedly, disturbs the ending a bit. I'm afraid I'll have to say no again but you had a few bright sparks in there. Play on them when making newer replays, it could help. Try keeping your movements a bit smoother too. (Wow, that was a long comment :o)

exbattle: I'm tempted to let you in but there are a few things I've noticed in some of your replays. Moving uke (possibly just one joint a couple of frames beforehand*) is generally regarded as a bit of a cheat in replay making. If you've got enough skill, prove it by beating him up without using his joint movements. Also (this might just be my toribash screwing so I'm not accusing you of anything) one of your shots* in your latest replay posted, when I edited the hit 1 frame before, I couldn't get the same dismemberments you've managed. Whether this was a glitch in your toribash, a glitch in my toribash or something else, I don't know. It's probably my toribash, it's happened before to me, but if any replay makers could double check this for me, I'd be grateful. So far it's a maybe from me. Any opinions from other recruiters?

*Frame 304-303 on "#a punch madman" is an example of both things I have mentioned above.

Tempo: I must say, that split was not too bad at all. Good spin into the kick, I liked it. Although the madman used one grab for around 150 frames (a little bit dodgy in my book) the kicks were pretty darn good indeed. Unfortunately, holding all on uke does count as moving him and as much as I want to allow it, rules are rules. If you've got a similiar level of replay containing no moving of uke, I'd be glad to see it. The decap wasn't as good as your other two but hey, it wasn't too bad either. Could've done with a bit more speed off the launch in my opinion, was a bit slow in the air. I like the look of what I'm seeing though, replace the madman first though. Good luck.

Ardgevald: Firstly, please don't leave unintentional self-dismemberments in a replay. Sure, it might happen in multi player but in single player you have the opportunity to edit out any mistakes you might have made. Secondly, some original openers wouldn't go amiss. So far I've been a Dafe punch, a Nighend kick, a judo opener and a stereotypical decap kick. Thirdly, have a little look around at the standard, style and technique of replays of both the people who have just been accepted into ORMO and current ORMO members. Give yourself a little while to improve and when you think you're up to that level, feel free to reapply.

Phew, finished. Congrats Coleco for making it in, commiserations to Nobuddie and Ardgevald, better luck next time. I'll be keeping an eye on exbattle and Tempo, you two are still hanging there in the balance, good luck.
Last edited by Tamer0; May 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM.
what about these two

REVIEWED
Attached Files
# woh MADMAN.rpl (158.6 KB, 7 views)
#mad man shuffle.rpl (91.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Tamer0, I tried editing his punch madman from frame 304 and didn't get the dismemberments either.

Also holy sht, your posts make me want to quit this org and reapply just to get comments like that, lol.

Good job ^^
Whoop Whoop
Tell you what exbattle, you seem determined to get in so I'll set a small challenge. Make me a no-grab madman starting from 150+ engage distance, preferably launching yourself at uke, and get 4 or more dismemberments.

I've attached an example of the sort of replay I mean. I would make a new one but I've got a bit of work to finish off tonight so this one from a few months ago will have to do. If you accept this, good luck.

Oh, and thanks Magix. I'll try to keep it up.
Attached Files
Tamer0 Follow The Arrows.rpl (134.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 4, 2009 at 12:56 AM.
ill tell you what i edited it again because you said it was hack or some stuff

REVIEWED
Attached Files
# a punch mad man [edit].rpl (118.8 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 10:38 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?