Toribash
Mates thats not funny theres an UFO at the left side of the screen while the "animals" are dancing and singing "LALALALALALALA". D=
sorry guys i cant join either i think im just gonna stay in my clan sorry. i hope we can stille be friends and u guys dont get mad at me.
You know what. I realy hate you, and Nura.

You don't apply for a clan if you have second thoughts dangit! You applie if you love us!!! Your a poser for saying how awesome you think we are, and then disgrace us with you declining.
Yeh thats true but look whos making it easier so people can join quickly and sh*t? Nobody. I think we're getting in a critic status, now we really need to... As ACDC would say get "Back in Black".
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
You know what. I realy hate you, and Nura.

You don't apply for a clan if you have second thoughts dangit! You applie if you love us!!! Your a poser for saying how awesome you think we are, and then disgrace us with you declining.

You know what the clan failed! And I won't come to you but I have to say sometin'! I had this idea for about three months but I don't have the money to make a clan! So I was kinda happy that guy came around with this chance! But this asshole had to leave coz he still was a leader of another clan! I am just so pissed right now!
Hmm, It seems Cpt is the only one left.
Come on the forums or ingame :3
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
You want me back Unite? I won't come back! I need to find a clan that totally fits me like a glove! A clan that's members are cool! Nothin' to say about CBK or you guys but I think this wouldn't work!