Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Rock1000

Denied we are looking for players that win more of their fights.

Paradis3

Considering get to know us ingame

What can i do for join then? My stats are too old and now im better than these days :/
Rock1000

These are the amounts of games you play and the amount that you win http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earni...userid=2095257 it is not very impressive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Just For Fun
So.................. I'm, Fr0 (IRL Makari), I'm 14
- What I'd offer the WAPOW clan is, Mehhhh, I'm not really sure but I know that I'm a decent skilled player. So I guess that I could say that I'd offer whatever I could whenever I'm need( not at 3:00am or any art related stuff or whenever I'm at school).
- My Favorite Mod's are Lenshu and Greykido (Hope its okay i couldn't decide between the two).
- I play most day's unless I've got other stuff to do.
- I do not post in the forums unless I've got a reason, so I guess not that often but when needed.
- So far my Toribash experience has been excellent, this game has helped me alot with strategy at I do and/or planning because of it's play style.............. Idk but I do know that this has been an excellent experience.

Attached Files
dame.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
Fewww.rpl (665.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by KVRI; May 1, 2015 at 05:08 AM.
Hello I am TMinster I am here to apply to WAPOW. Let's start!

Well one I can offer to WAPOW is the skills in some mods, I am a skilled in Aikido and I mostly play in single player and make madman replays. My Favorite mod is Aikido because ever since I joined TB challenge uke was a aikido mod and when I beat Uke before I am placed in a Aikido server I've been playing that mod since. I regularly play in Single Player improving my style of madmans and tricking. I usually play multi player with my friends ranging from aikido to other wacky mods we find. I regularly post and check Forums I am mostly check arts and events. Yes! I check and respond to my PM's. Honestly I get excited if I get a PM because rarely people send me those. My TB experience, I've been playing TB for 3 years now and I am still black belt ho ho.
It's a good start when I play Aikido I get all excited when I am up against a higher belt than I am. Joining other clans before was one of the experience I can never forget. Winning a Clan war, getting to black belt. Getting to go other events and trying them out (never won tho) but that's okay. I really hope that you appreciate this application and accept me in your WAPOW clan.

Also Skype
alfonsofranco855 <== Username
[MANGROVE] Hatdag <== The name of my skype
Attached Files
TM~ Blah blah blah.rpl (161.1 KB, 3 views)
I dont even know if i got my results from the last app i did XD
Hey You, Yea You im the founder DukeL why dont you join us and will reach the top ^ :D
qim22

Yes I did reply to you. I said get to know our guys ingame.

Fr0mack0Fr

Denied we are not looking for decent players.

TMinster

We don't have a SP player. I will edit this pot after I speak with others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Greetings WAPOW,

I'm Jay and I was told by a good friend of mine, FleshMon to apply for this wonderful clan.

I often play toribash when I am available (which is most of the time). I post on the forums almost everyday and I never stop as I see toribash as a job. My favorite mod is aikidobigdojo.tbm because its a fun mod to me and I just enjoy fighting other skills. As I get my PM's, I check them as soon as possible when I log on. What I can offer to [WAPOW] is donating TC to the bank, participating in clan wars, creating arts and banners, and last but not least, being polite and respectful to the clan and to players around the Toribash Community.

My toribash experience is great. I started in November 6th, 2012 and I've had a while off toribash. When I came back to toribash, I only had my mind on getting better and getting to know the game more. Watching other players play toribash made me think that I needed to use skill from those experienced players. After a while, I knew I was almost there to successfully getting better. When it was finally time to show off my skills, I was ready and got to where I am today with my toribash skills.

Well as I play toribash, I also worry about my real life as well. My real life skills are being able to draw creative sketches, learning a bit of martial arts, making new friends, and having fun. My hobbies are doing my chores and playing basketball. Interacting with people is more of what I do rather than just having to think about school all the time.

My skype is jay.robloxking

Thank you for reading my app,
JayXManHD

P.S. Wapow is such a great clan that I pretty much know most of the clan.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
JayXManHD
Glad to see you back into Toribash.

I have contacted you on Skype.
Let's talk more there.

qim22,
I have had fun playing with you in qa lately.
Like Flamesmash said, get to know our clan mates better in-game and they will report back to us.

WAPOW!