Toribash
what day did you join (look at the invite message)
it goes for two weeks its like the period to make sure your active enough for the clan and if I haven't seen you enough or you haven't posted enough without a legitimate proven reason I will discuss it with the leaders and you could be kicked (goes for all unranked members)
Last edited by Fates; Oct 7, 2014 at 02:56 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
What is needed to get promoted to war commander?

skill, loyalty an the ability to be active on forums an ingame. If you are war leader, shouldn't be anyone else doing your job. Thats basically it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Shouldn't the war leader be there on almost all wars, be active on forums/in-game, inform people on wars, and make sure everything stays in line during a war along with skills?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Shouldn't the war leader be there on almost all wars, be active on forums/in-game, inform people on wars, and make sure everything stays in line during a war along with skills?

yes to all of these the war leader should be doing that and more the war deciples are there to find wars and host wars when the war leader is around. if my plead to raise the clam member limit cap goes through we may see a lot more wars than ever before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Again looking for a few recuiters an a new war leader. Need a active member to take other the war section of the clan,lately my head council man seems to be doin the job so looking to change that. As for recuiters, looking for about 2 more active members to become recuiters.
My 2 week trial is over. What do i have to do to get to a freshman? Just a question
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
My 2 week trial is over. What do i have to do to get to a freshman? Just a question

You have to wait until somebody with perms sees your post. Will you be able to do it? ;)
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post

your already at the rank of freshman.