Ranking
[3:11:50 PM] Mathias aka -MaT-: well, looks like obey aint so serious as i thought
[3:12:05 PM] ızʎʇ: Serious clans die \o\
[3:12:08 PM] *** Mathias aka -MaT- has left ***

Yesh Mr. 4clans2weeks
Bye
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Cya

Now lols have been thrown. Go on with the recruiting \o/

To all people waiting for answers, Dw. Just one more day :3
PM me with any and all questions
Chikinsoop Application
Howdy fellas, My name is Murphy and I'm a beastly 2nd Dan. I'm an 18 year old web/software developer who just got back into Toribash. I was removed from Phantom on account of inactivity from no internet, and I've decided not to rejoin. I'm located in SC on the East Coast. I've forgotten what the official GMT for that is, but I'm sure somebody can figure it out. I uploaded a few replays, two are free play one is in game. Just some basics, message me to set up a test fight if you wish, I'm more than willing to prove myself.
Attached Files
float test to dropkick.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
splitmaster.rpl (60.9 KB, 5 views)
Target Acquired Mastery.rpl (60.4 KB, 6 views)
Application
Belt
Thing about yourself
GMT
Replays
And anything else you feel is needed.
-----
Belt Brown
Age 27
Name ForSparta
Thing about yourself I use the same opener, A simple grab that can decap
GMT USA Mountain time
Replays
Attached Files
BDu11.rpl (46.3 KB, 5 views)
BDu23.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
BDu9.rpl (32.7 KB, 6 views)
BGu4.rpl (29.9 KB, 4 views)
BDu15.rpl (76.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ForSparta; Mar 25, 2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGNORED, y u no read first post
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by chikinsoop View Post
Howdy fellas, My name is Murphy and I'm a beastly 2nd Dan. I'm an 18 year old web/software developer who just got back into Toribash. I was removed from Phantom on account of inactivity from no internet, and I've decided not to rejoin. I'm located in SC on the East Coast. I've forgotten what the official GMT for that is, but I'm sure somebody can figure it out. I uploaded a few replays, two are free play one is in game. Just some basics, message me to set up a test fight if you wish, I'm more than willing to prove myself.

Under discussion Will take a couple of days.
PM me with any and all questions
[3/26/2013 12:25 AM] Is it cool that i joined another clan but if you guys accept me i'll quit and join urs?
bye ray
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up