Toribash
hey you're from indonesia ? who are you, btw no.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Ok here i come... As u guys wanted me To fill with freefrom and i have to write it from beginning !

Well Hi . As You know i hate Read This Carefully --> FREEFORM <-- But i have to do it or else i don't have any clan.
^^^
Not A Joke

I'm person that like to jokes and like being crazy ingame/inForums so just ignore it. But sometimes in the forums i tend to be seriously. I'm From/Live-in Indonesia same as Toriabiz. I don't really want you guys to know what age am i but this is what i have to, so i'm only 12 but u know i don't act like a kid anymore. Even tho i like to annoying some guys if they underestimate me.

Also sometimes i like to play single player and make some replay. But most of the replay is in the other laptop now i'm using the different laptop. I'm Yellow belt and i know it's really sucks for me but as you know i also have 10th dan black belt ( Have Problems With it ). I Know some mod and that i played most is Aikido, AikidoBD, Ninjutsu, Judo, Wushu (Pro,Fixed), Lenshu, Twinsword Etc. I often active ingame/inforums but not in IRC.

I really don't have art skill but i still have parkour/Run even tho just a bit.

Why I want to join HIT?

^^^
Silly Question

Yea.... every one who post application it means they want to join right? Now What if they post a without purpose. Although i have some reason to join this clan because I see there are some opportunities for me to improve myself better I believe this clan can be advanced as an official clan first and finest in this game and this clan has a talent in art, skill game, replay makers, which is owned by several members. I think that what i type in my application.

~Thanks Guys~
Attached Files
Being Bossy .rpl (158.9 KB, 2 views)
The Deadly Rotation.rpl (140.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Enit; Dec 10, 2011 at 04:19 AM.
Why I want to join HIT?

^^^
Silly Question

that is an important question.

( Have Problems With it )

what is the problem ? banned ?

no.
Originally Posted by Enit View Post
I told ya that i like jokes and ya but i got ban by slander.....
Toriabiz u seems look jealous to me.

please leave.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by Enit View Post
I told ya that i like jokes and ya but i got ban by slander.....
Toriabiz u seems look jealous to me.

no, why i must jealous ?
Woah... Never though it will happend. But ya Everything is possible thanks guys to give me opportunity. I Appreciate it.