Toribash
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
I just thought of another.

Monster Hunter......

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE tHIS GAME, I've been playing it since it first came up and I still currently play it XD

Also, who wouldn't want to live in a world of Pacman
< . . . . 0 *Blacka Blacka Blacka Blacka Blacka*
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Also, who wouldn't want to live in a world of Pacman
< . . . . 0 *Blacka Blacka Blacka Blacka Blacka*

I thought it was more of an *Ampa ampa ampa ampa ampa*, or *Wah-ah wah-ah wah-ah wah-ah wah-ah*
Mhm.
I just thought of a game that would create a rather peaceful world...
- Puppy palace!
Wouldn't you all just love to be dogs!?
(Honestly this isn't even as stupid as some of the suggestions I have seen on this thread)
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.
Skyrim, dragon ball Z, or pokemon lol those are the best one. I think i would choose pokemon though
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Okay, one problem with the above list.
Skyrim, there is a whole bunch of shit that can kill you if you suck.
Dragon ball Z, Who the hell wants to be blasted to pieces?
Pokemon, ... (need I say more!?)
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.
Originally Posted by DarkAmaris View Post
Okay, one problem with the above list.
Skyrim, there is a whole bunch of shit that can kill you if you suck.

So just avoid that stuff like you do in Skyrim until you can take them.

Dragon ball Z, Who the hell wants to be blasted to pieces?

Doesn't matter, had kamehameha. Also flying. And, as illustrated in the series, anyone can get powers more or less.
Also, an afterlife is guaranteed, and you could possibly be brought back after supposedly being blasted to pieces.

Pokemon, ... (need I say more!?)

Yes; that's not an argument.
I see little problem with allowing kids to battle their pets against each other for fun/profit if they treat them well. After all, the pokémon themselves certainly don't seem to mind. Also, technology is at the point where matter can be transferred over the internet, or shrunk down to be contained in tiny capsules without damage.
Doesn't matter, had kamehameha. Also flying. And, as illustrated in the series, anyone can get powers more or less.
Also, an afterlife is guaranteed, and you could possibly be brought back after supposedly being blasted to pieces.

Humans have limited power though, even krilin (the strongest human) was powerless against piccolo/raditz/nappa/vegeta/freezas goons/freeza/all androids/cell/dabura/buu (FYI that is every boss D, so even if you are the most powerful human you are still at the mercy of countless bigbads who want to destroy the Earth/everything in the universe.

Lucky you have gohan and the others to defend Earth and hopefully bring you back, but Earth balls can only bring people back up to twice, consider that at the end of DB most people on Earth had already died twice (cell + buu), and everyone had died at least once (thanks to buu). It is unlikely that they will bring other namek balls to revive you.

In short, it would be cool, but you will probably be permanently dead in 3 years and you are powerless to stop it.
Yes; that's not an argument.
I see little problem with allowing kids to battle their pets against each other for fun/profit if they treat them well. After all, the pokémon themselves certainly don't seem to mind. Also, technology is at the point where matter can be transferred over the internet, or shrunk down to be contained in tiny capsules without damage.

Okay but think about it this way.
What if people started getting out of control with their pets, and started attacking other people?
I think it would be okay if these "pets" didn't have the ability to destroy cities/stop time/reverse time...
But unfortunately it's exactly like that.
So I could care less about technology... this would just be an unsafe world to live in.