Toribash
Hey guys i was wondering if i could be alowed to make VorteX betting servers and sutch, if i make tc for nuges and stuff it will to VorteX for a tourny.

----------------------------------------------------

Also i have re-oppend the IRC and shall stay there uless my pc takes a dump
Last edited by RAWWRH; Aug 9, 2011 at 09:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Neroy View Post
sounds like a pretty good idea

what he said. but anyway i have bad news. . i will be busy with school for a long time and i will not be able to assist in any way
I am evil.
I whant to join What is your real name? Dima

How much Qi you got? 515

When was the year of your birth? 1998

What is your favorite mod? Whushu , aikido and judo

What are your professions? (Texture, Replay, Movie & etc.)(Give us examples if possible)
I am trying to do a perfect vew of my torry. With my friend I Anton1233 I like to do long replays in running mod. I can't see them because I have not a computer now and game has lugged and all my replays have been destroyed.*
If you've been in any clan before, What was it, What was the reason you left and What was your rank in that clan? I have not be in any clan
About me:
*I ( if I will whant) can win strong players. And my friends, who started before me, say, that I am stronger. ( my small winning % is because of making fun videos but icant show them because I have not computer till september ) ( and I have low rank because I have not a computer this summer).*And I know brilliantly Russian , well know English , and know a little french
This is the discussion thread you maroon, And a few things

A:you need a postcount of 100
B: you need to be a blackbelt+
C:its invite only
D This is all stated in the recruitment thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]