Toribash
I acutally think i may give this guy a chance Im undecided but if you play with me in game ill decide.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
He fought decently well
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Ukemonster is my mate, he's been off for half a year so he might be a bit rusty.
Still i know he's full potencial and would love to see him in this clan so it's a yes.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by Ukemonster View Post
Hey guys.
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt (600 games left)
Former Clans: Vortex, Element
Forum Activity: I read a lot, but, don't do much posting.
In-Game Activity: Every chance I get
Why I Want To Join: Just got back from a 6 month break and ran into Swex. The main reason I want to join is; I know, or gotten to know quite a few of you, Swex and Taj have been around for some time and I can rely on them to stick around. I just like the people in this clan.
Talents: Well. The only talent I have is art. Grant-it it needs some improvement, but I'm up for it.
Replays: This is a new computer, So just for the sake of this part, I just whipped up 2 real quick.
Taj, PM me I haven't talked to you in forever...

=o!....i already know where your skill set is at he's a VERY old friend of mine since i was like orange belt lol.....very good player might be a bit rusty but very good player i deff say YES....

PM ME BRO!
wanna spar? pm me =]