Toribash
thanks donk ;p yours was good too, take a look at this, my first semi-madmans ;p and my first torirun (inspired by schecz's) x)
Attached Files
first semi-madman.rpl (112.7 KB, 10 views)
myfirstrun;p.rpl (73.6 KB, 16 views)
But why's the rum gone? :v
Err... Asking in our forums?

You go to [Go Advanced], and down the page a bit, there's a button that says [Manage Attachments]. Click that and you can upload replays.
[A L P H A]
Two of my recent madman's, What goes up must go down dissappointed me because I couldn't get the break at the end :< But nevertheless they are good replays.
Attached Files
WhatGoesUpMustGoDown.rpl (242.8 KB, 9 views)
SuperMadman.rpl (170.5 KB, 8 views)
wow epic madmans starrzz ive always loved ur replays.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<--- Wont let me add replay to that last post so im double posting (hope i dont get flamed) but here it is, a kickasswushudecapuppercutreplay! enjoy!!
Attached Files
1111wushu decap.rpl (19.4 KB, 13 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

awesome,
if i get some more time ill make some more replay, right now im a bit twisted by school but i should be able to finish all my stuff tomorrow quite quickly, so stay tuned... btw thanks schecz and donk ;p and donk i didnt call you donker ;p (as much as i remember :o)
But why's the rum gone? :v
First good replay ive made in a while, while sober lol. But tell me what u think.
Attached Files
1111fiddle faddle fun.rpl (46.8 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]