Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just got to the elite four today. My Victini should help. I regret spending storyline exp on evolving useless pokemon for my pokedex. Should have done it after the league...
If it's too hard I guess I'll just transfer all my dragon and arceus and shit from pearl, platinum and Heartgold.
evets: Got em, want some eggs?

Solax: Need a boost? I could gift you some well trained pokemon. I dont really care about them :P
Last edited by Wildslash; Mar 20, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Originally Posted by TheGlitch View Post
Haha Wild told me he has 2 copies of a lvl 70 he is giving away.

Not 2 copies, I don't know if cloning is even possible xD. Its just a level 71 Hydreigon. Used to have another Hydreigon though but its own by Daxx afaik.
I guess we can't trade from d/p/pt/hg/ss until we have finished all the gyms/elite four or something?? I just need my god damn ditto so I can breed starters :|

If I can't, would anyone be willing to do this complicated thing with me?:
I trade my shiny ditto from my platinum to your d/p/pt/hg/ss, you trade from your d/p/pt/hg/ss to black or white, then you give me my shiny ditto from your black or white to my white, and then I will give you a snivy or something later??
Originally Posted by Leaph View Post
I guess we can't trade from d/p/pt/hg/ss until we have finished all the gyms/elite four or something?? I just need my god damn ditto so I can breed starters :|

If I can't, would anyone be willing to do this complicated thing with me?:
I trade my shiny ditto from my platinum to your d/p/pt/hg/ss, you trade from your d/p/pt/hg/ss to black or white, then you give me my shiny ditto from your black or white to my white, and then I will give you a snivy or something later??

I rather give you an opposite gender starter for the time being :P

Meet me up on #Pokemon

How to transfer from D, P, P, HG, SS to B&W

Need help evolving my Karablast and Shelmet. I've got both, just need a partner to evolve and resend.
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
Need help evolving my Karablast and Shelmet. I've got both, just need a partner to evolve and resend.

Mkay, I can help ya out.
I have a lvl 70 team.

Anyone who wants to battle pm me,

Just for fun I have no strategy ;3

That is if Japanese can battle English.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
I have a lvl 70 team.

Anyone who wants to battle pm me,

Just for fun I have no strategy ;3

That is if Japanese can battle English.

I'd like to, just for fun. Meet me on #pokemon so we sync