Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My Opinion
RA Vs SyN

What can I say about this issue...let me be brutally honest, this issue has gotten retarded and irritating. I am sick and tired of SyN trying to drag us through the dirt and cast us down, and the worst part is although they started the war in the server, we couldn't just let this be civil and sort it out via a friendly brawl.

Nope, everyone let their fuckin ego's get involved and made this personal, and honestly I don't give a shit what happens now but thats lame. From SyN and the gang trying to downgrade our mod in our OWN forum , and not in theirs where they are fully entitled to do as they wish, to Sahee not aiding the issue by refusing to back down from his stance of defending RA to the end, this has just escalated.

And honestly its gotten idiotic, from Emo spying on our server via unknown methods or him going back on previous statements, it was irritating. How can someone be 1337 or suck at a mod that takes no skill? And how can you refuse to make a compromise and shutdown the thread, to going back on your word the very next day?

I am a proud RA member, so keep that in mind when after what you read that I am from the RA viewpoint, but I am not blinded.

This event reached a clashing climax earlier tonight in our very own server yet again. As you must know we are in a very personal war with SyN , and Emoki331er enters during our judo practice.

Well this is not a "friendly" brawl so obviously we were disturbed at his presence in our server, so we kicked him due to being a PERSONAL enemy of RA. Now instead of letting it be, or just doing the same to any RA member in SyN server, Emo decides to threaten to ban us for the 2nd time. And I believe this time he has gone through with it. Why did it have to reach that point?

Why the fuck do you hate us?

Honestly this is taking the fun out of this game, and the match scheduled will do NOTHING to aid the situation. And I am NOT in the mood to be threatened with banning and having my clan and friends degraded. I am seriously disappointed with how this community reacts and acts...as MBK knows >.> *Wink*

So honestly Emo, if you want to ban us go ahead, but if Sahee gets banned I am packing my bags and going because this has gone way outta line.

THIS IS A GAME.

Some people might not take this seriously but I do, why couldn't we just keep it civil as I attempted to do in my "Proposal" thread...

This community really needs to change if this is acceptable, and I honestly refuse to fight in this pointless match, because quite honestly it wont do shit but make it worse.

~The Legendary Ninja
Co Leader of RelaxAll

The Trigger Of This

A Man Of The World...
Hmm nice. I wasn't even asked about it, so I guess I'll not say anything, until I will be.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Sahee, Kazama, The_Legendary_Ninja, IchigoKurosaki.
for both teams.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
If I may state my opinion,

The thing that started the war, was RA members taunting Killer when he was in your server. He told me about this, so I reacted. I'm not gunna stand for one of my members to be bashed unnecessarily. I don't know the exact facts about what happened that day, but I know what Killer told me.

If you guys would have agreed to fighting in just Judo, there would have been no need for a compromise. No, you had to play in your mod. So you offered to play both. I refused this offer, but soon later decided to reason with Sahee.

I offered to settle this dispute with Freestyle. No Judo, No Swords. Alas, he still wanted to prove himself in Judo. Apparently he thinks he has something to prove. Thats admirable, yet foolish.

What happened tonight in your server was ridiculous. I was not intending to steal moves or learn you techniques. I was going to play some Judo against some enemies. Is that such a bad thing? I was kicked the first time by members shouting "SyNner!, kick him!" "Do it Sahee!" Not exactly welcoming. When I was kicked, I join back into the server to be met with the same greetings. Kicked again, so I gave up. PMed Suo about the unnecessary uses of Auth.

I don't really care what MBK knows. You probably filled his waffleness with lies and what not. I know that your leader, Sahee, has had 2 of his posts deleted by me for being random and spam. I know MBK can see those*wink*>.>*wink* Also, posting an unneeded thread about one of our members leaving SyN probably due to your members persuasion. I knew she was gone, and even you (TLN) knew that I was aware of her dismissal. Sound like useless spam? It sure does to me.

Oh, and my last point:

"THIS IS A GAME.

Some people might not take this seriously but I do."

If its just merely a game to you, then why are you taking it so seriously? This is just an amusing war to me. The badmouthing and arrogance of your members has taken it too far.

If you wish to forfeit, then be my guest.
Your shits weak.
This is a game, which is meant to be fun and enjoyable, and I take attempting to ban people and degrading as being serious and working against the ultimate aim of a game to have fun.

I thought it would just be good manners to post one thread about a member leaving as not for it to look like we tried to hide, you knew it but your members didn't. And honestly you know that Killer is foul mouthed, he probably deserved the kick that he had gotten. And who made you boss of what the mod would be where we fight?

And yet you avoid the main aim of this, I stated this was a RA viewpoint and I am not in the frame of mind to dispute different ideas of what exactly happened. Yet what I do know is that the place that it is in right now is way to serious as is, I mean banning people because they see you as a clan enemy? Come on mate. The degrading of the clan and it's members and mod are unnecessary.

Seriously this can be civil and peaceful, because at the moment this match will just make it worse, and that is my feeling.
A Man Of The World...
Originally Posted by The_Legendary_Ninja View Post
This is a game, which is meant to be fun and enjoyable, and I take attempting to ban people and degrading as being serious and working against the ultimate aim of a game to have fun.

I thought it would just be good manners to post one thread about a member leaving as not for it to look like we tried to hide, you knew it but your members didn't. And honestly you know that Killer is foul mouthed, he probably deserved the kick that he had gotten. And who made you boss of what the mod would be where we fight?

And yet you avoid the main aim of this, I stated this was a RA viewpoint and I am not in the frame of mind to dispute different ideas of what exactly happened. Yet what I do know is that the place that it is in right now is way to serious as is, I mean banning people because they see you as a clan enemy? Come on mate. The degrading of the clan and it's members and mod are unnecessary.

Seriously this can be civil and peaceful, because at the moment this match will just make it worse, and that is my feeling.

Ha, hardly an informing post. Before the little bugga edited it, is said "Love has left SYN "

Trust me, I know that Killer sometimes has trouble holding his mouth, but the way he told it to me, RA members were mocking and telling him he sucked, was a nub, etc. Definitely gives me a view of your members.

I did what was right. Auth Abuse is unnecessary(like I've said at least 3 times.) When my members and I get banned or kicked from a server for no reason, I think that calls for some action.

Maybe next time your leader should think twice before messing with SyN.

-Rawr
Your shits weak.
Name a price, if your a clan member ill give you a discount.

ps: NEW HEADS!!!

~The Worm~

~The Start~

~Psyclopse~

~Cloud Of Thought~

~Freebies~

[RelaxAll]
Its obvious that you don't get the point I am trying to reach, I am not saying who is wrong or right, I merely stated my opinion of it.

At this point it doesn't matter if RA started it ( Your opinion) or if SyN started it ( My opinion), or even who escalated it. I don't care for the degrading of a clan and its members when you do not personally know or witnessed the events firsthand. And you cannot judge a clan by one member either.

The point I was trying to reach is it has gotten too "offensive" for my liking , I prefer to have a friendly "war" not a hostile one. This is a game not real life, I come here to have fun, and this isn't my definition of fun.

What I am trying to do is be the bigger man and try to scale this down to a fun competitive event, which is enjoyable for ALL, not a full scale word slinging war.
A Man Of The World...
Originally Posted by The_Legendary_Ninja View Post
Its obvious that you don't get the point I am trying to reach, I am not saying who is wrong or right, I merely stated my opinion of it.

At this point it doesn't matter if RA started it ( Your opinion) or if SyN started it ( My opinion), or even who escalated it. I don't care for the degrading of a clan and its members when you do not personally know or witnessed the events firsthand. And you cannot judge a clan by one member either.

The point I was trying to reach is it has gotten too "offensive" for my liking , I prefer to have a friendly "war" not a hostile one. This is a game not real life, I come here to have fun, and this isn't my definition of fun.

What I am trying to do is be the bigger man and try to scale this down to a fun competitive event, which is enjoyable for ALL, not a full scale word slinging war.

I'm done arguing.

Tell your leader to send me terms of some kind. They can be for Neutrality, Alliance ship, whatever. They can even be to stop the war if you please. I will most likely agree to the terms because I am a reasonable person if you approach me the right way.
Your shits weak.