Ranking
Siku still plays TB? Learn something new everyday.

As for destrobeto.

Shit happens.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Donseluke, maybe you should check up on people before you accept their application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Still mad I got caught up at rank 11 in Judo mod :/
Just couldn't hit 10...
Also made a pretty sweet somewhat madman in SP ea earlier, but it decided to not save it, and I didn't notice until I started a new round...
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Still mad I got caught up at rank 11 in Judo mod :/
Just couldn't hit 10...
Also made a pretty sweet somewhat madman in SP ea earlier, but it decided to not save it, and I didn't notice until I started a new round...

how does this fit in the resignations thread?
i think we should do more backround checks and be more strict on who we accept into Parrot
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Donseluke, maybe you should check up on people before you accept their application

You can't do it without Toriprime or VIP. and i forget which. Sorry but after the bull that happened last month i wouldn't spend a cent on it.

We have had people that have lied saying they were famous soccer stars, people have scammed and cheated and such. They are everywhere. not just parrot. So the only thing we can really do is handle it as it comes. We can't really tell on a person for who the are until we see it for ourselves. And back in the day we used to be able to do that. it was a standard feature. Now, like i said above. Only people who would bother wasting their money on this game and its "Services" are able to do it. And quite frankly the extra stuff is pretty unnecessary.
Last edited by Donseluke; Mar 15, 2012 at 02:42 AM.
what happened last month? and you can ask mintcat or someone with TP/VIP
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
If you had been around for a few years you would know not to ask that question.