Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Heres one I think you'll love. The opener was my judo move opener. Then, I edited and made a better and 3 is the one I think you will like.
Attached Files
new clan vid edited 2.rpl (65.5 KB, 9 views)
new clan vid edited 3.rpl (68.4 KB, 10 views)
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
uh ok lolz. I'm making good progress, but is there a good opener you guys mostly use?
@sirkill

My kick isn't stiff just because i freezed right after I decaped him
:I
A friend with weed is a friend indeed
[lit] [o] [ML]
i meant the first kick the second one was quite good actually

hhu nice kick but after that it kinda went down hill to much grabyness...not bad though it looked like you were juggling him kinda lol.
Last edited by sirkill1; Apr 27, 2010 at 01:14 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
That one is inda really slow, and stiif at end. try to get more dimemberments and relax and do a little jig or dance at the end.
sorry bout this account
my main was banned for two days because of a dectople post in wibbles =/ i should stop going there lol...

but your replay was pretty bad...
the opener was pretty good and i thought you were actually going to do something cool in that replay....it turns out i was wrong and that replay was no good, youll have to start over.

try to use as many joints as possible to get the desired motion.... like instead of just contracting pecs, contract one pec extend the other and rotate your chest while relaxing your legs and using shift space while clicking on your leg joints to make your whole body move.... in real life you use your whole body for punches in toribash you should too....
this replay was a good start though... i want you to edit it and turn it into a decap.

i suggest starting at frame 475
Last edited by sirki11l; Apr 30, 2010 at 02:33 AM.