Toribash
Ok but the question how I get a client?

Btw I have money to buy both games but I'm not a kid I have 13 years old the bad thing is that my parents don't allow me to buy 2 games since they don't trust in "internet stuff".

That's why I will buy both but the other I will buy it like in 2 months.

edit: I will buy blockland but with the client I can play the "non-alpha" too? if yes how I get a client?
Last edited by Edsonmilan; Aug 2, 2010 at 01:23 AM.
The client is alpha. Beta is expectable in about a month.

By purchasing alpha, you get a discount off the game before it goes beta, and before release. If alpha is like Toribash 1.0, then 2.0 is Beta, and 3.0 is release. There is no "non-alpha" yet.
Toribash 2.0 wasn't beta. 2.0 was the end of beta.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
You can get minecraft on a client which runs much faster than the browser version, blockland may be more intricate and moddable, but minecraft is still in its alpha version and who knows what Notch could come up with during the time till release.

The browser actually runs faster for me.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Are there like certain browsers that make it faster? I mean, whenever i play it, it freezes every time i move...It's not my computer for what i know
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
The browser actually runs faster for me.

That ^

Sprooj, add me k? :v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Are there like certain browsers that make it faster? I mean, whenever i play it, it freezes every time i move...It's not my computer for what i know

2 things that could help with this. Update java, and open up task manager right click java and set priority to high. That helped me alot.

▲ ▲
Free version blows balls, you don't know what you're missing out.

Have fun paying more in a few days though.