Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello, I wish to join. I understand that this clan is not very active but I still wish to be apart. I am mainly a forum person, I like posting in the discussion thread and putting my opinion out for others to see.
When in game I mainly practice replay making. I am not too good though.
I have been practicing but have lost interest for in-game. There are far to many new people and I think that they should start limiting the amount of people that can play or at least make it so you have to pay again.
Now as a forum person I will be active and promote the clan with events and more.
Originally Posted by Normin View Post
Hello, I wish to join. I understand that this clan is not very active but I still wish to be apart. I am mainly a forum person, I like posting in the discussion thread and putting my opinion out for others to see.
When in game I mainly practice replay making. I am not too good though.
I have been practicing but have lost interest for in-game. There are far to many new people and I think that they should start limiting the amount of people that can play or at least make it so you have to pay again.
Now as a forum person I will be active and promote the clan with events and more.

Play all of these at the same time for the full time, and then maybe we will consider it.
yes all of them this is the only way of knowing whether or not you are truly ready
Hello, i recently got obsessed with replay making and watching other people's replays. Then, I noticed that almost all of my favorite replay makers belonged to this clan. My old clan(Essential Core) died so I was looking for a new one. I am on the forums all the time and making replays the rest of the time. So yeah... can I join.

PS. I tried listening to all he daft punk but my crappy internet couldn't take it.