Toribash
I don't post because I don't want to double post all the time.

[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Hello Tubba75, and Welcome to Enigma, Enjoy your stay.
And your Avatar remind me of someone who was in Tint or raku before, Is it you?
Katsu, I wrote it myself. I also never made it to the GATA. And if I did, I don't remember.

Enma, thank you for your welcome.

Dragonbreath, don't hail me. Just don't run away when I chase you with duct-tape, a rope, a plunger, and a hamster. Facade didn't run, and now we're best friends!
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
DragonBreath, just try to come on daily, once (Or twice if you love us :3) and engage in some conversations on threads. Even if we had one post a day from every member (I think we have 16 or so members?), thats 16 posts a day, 112 posts a week, and over 3300 posts a month. That's a lot more than what most clans can say for themselves.

I'm going to try to get activity around here, look for possible applicants in Blackbelt+ Rooms, etc.
Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
DragonBreath, just try to come on daily, once (Or twice if you love us :3) and engage in some conversations on threads. Even if we had one post a day from every member (I think we have 16 or so members?), thats 16 posts a day, 112 posts a week, and over 3300 posts a month. That's a lot more than what most clans can say for themselves.

I'm going to try to get activity around here, look for possible applicants in Blackbelt+ Rooms, etc.

A lot of people in the clan left Toribash or are inactive, so not everyone will be able to post.
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
A lot of people in the clan left Toribash or are inactive, so not everyone will be able to post.

I figured as much, but so far I've seen at least 6 people active. If 6 people make 3 posts a day, that's 18 posts a day, and ends up over 3450 a month I believe.
I don't post a lot becouse lasy time i'm about half of a day at school and another half i'm out.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|