Toribash
I want to know why no1 complained at his grammar in his first post. there was fairly any dots and no capital letter in the beginning of like any sentence.

with some guys you guys complain if there isnt a space after the dot.

and DotH4ck: please dont make one word posts.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
In-Game Name: adotEngine
Belt/Qi: 2nd Dan Blackbelt / 2408
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: Jonggi
Reference from notable any person(s): Jonggi
GMT (TimeZone): GMT+7
Preferred modes: Aikido, Taekkyon, Lenshu and Kickbox
Previous clans: Split and H2O
Why do you want to join: Because the clan is well organized. This clan also has very active and skilled high ranking members. I believe this clan can make me improve my skills even more.
Why should we let you join: Because i'm very active in forums and ingame . I don't post a lot, i hate to spam. I also do textures and make some art.
Ban history: None, Infracted 3 times

Paragraph about my history: I started to join toribash since April 2009. Jonggi introduced me to this game, and i like it. I took a break for about a month. Many months have passed and i started to recognize the forums Then i started to make TC's by selling textures. Now i'm a 2nd Dan Blackbelt, I made some replay, I hope they're good. I play Multiplayer a lot, almost all the time. Then i started to join clans, but i never found the right one for me. So i hope Pandora could be the first 'real' clan for me. Ok thats all about my past.

Here are my replays, They're not good. I hope you like it
Attached Files
kaboom_kick.rpl (38.2 KB, 5 views)
side_decap.rpl (30.4 KB, 5 views)
third_throw.rpl (49.6 KB, 6 views)
2nd_throw.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
DotH4ck, I am sorry to inform you that you did not make it into the clan. Try some time later and work on your grammar.

adotEngine, I will make a poll for you in our private forum
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
AdotEngine, I respectfully pass my opinion with no intention of starting troubles. So please, don't take any of my following words as facts. It's just and opinion. First, you didn't capitalize all letters that are supposed to be capitalized. Also, if possible, link me to your infractions. I need to know all the info about you so I can judge you fairly. Third, you really need to raise your post count and try to post more in the forums. Our forum is the main factor that keeps our clan alive. If everyone doesn't post here, It'll die. Now for the things I liked about you. First your honesty surprised me. Nobody dares to generally say that he got 3 infractions that brave. I know it's pretty awful to have 3 infractions but I got the feeling that you are sorry about it. And your fav mods are good. And it's most played by skilled players. But you must promise that you will follow the rules in the other thread and represent us well. For now, I give you a yes. Good luck with the other guys in here. Don't forget to link me to your infractions. You can send the link to me by private messages just in case you don't want many people to know about it.
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
AdotEngine, I respectfully pass my opinion with no intention of starting troubles. So please, don't take any of my following words as facts. It's just and opinion. First, you didn't capitalize all letters that are supposed to be capitalized. Also, if possible, link me to your infractions.

Wrong, link us your infractions.

adotEngine; I see that you are a fairly matured fellow, we should meet in-game so I can have a chat with you. Though I'm retired, I'll try anyway.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Wish I could go meet that guy in game now but I gotta go because I'm pretty busy now. And Pax (and other council members), I got a suggestion. What about we ask for a link to the infraction (if the user had any) under the Ban History line? It might help us know about that user more since this is the first time we ask for a link to infractions.
thank you Palaxius and MYI
I will promise to follow the rules...
And about the Infractions, I got infracted because I ignored some rules...
I closed my auction too early and I post useless replies...
Can you please link them to us? I might want to take a look at them. You'll hopefully hear the decision about you soon.
Guys I could be inactive sometimes... Reason is that i am Grade-9 now and I have the IGSCE's and this will decide my future.... therefore I will appreciate it if admins do consider the inactive thing a reason for non-accepting me in the trial week. That Doesn't mean that I will be inactive Always,no, i will always go on this forum and post when i can.... Cheers....

Triplem.