Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Now you're just lurking around just to talk shit. Who's the toxic one now, huh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
You can't convince me that saying "lmao gg" and "but yes gl" is ever said in a genuine connotation.

Anyways if we're so toxic, why don't you spend your time trying to make Revolution less toxic than we are rather than being sarcastic on our board? Surely you wouldn't hop in to a clan that's also toxic, if that's a legitimate reason to leave without saying a single word.

Also what happened to your "warring clan"? You and Posiden aren't war bound brothers anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zephh don't let him get to you, his true colors were shown. He's an ignorant individual, don't waste your time talking to him. Ignore him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
𝕴𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞
EndTag#2021
I'm just genuinely shocked that he's still around being sarcastic after he quit without telling noone and then seemingly making up the "warring clan" excuse. Also I don't know if saying you guys "merged" is really the truth, since I know that there was a period of time where you were on Revolution and Posiden wasn't, which makes me believe that no merging happened, you just got invited and then few days ago got your boy Posiden in.

It's not like I care or something, I'm just pointing out how disingenuous you appear to be to me.

Also the only clown around here is you, because we literally don't want you to be here, yet you're still here. Grow up, Charm. You're being really childish right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
legit whats wrong with you guys damn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]