Toribash
Once in a million years there is a celebration of mankinds finest 69 shits ever. They must shit into a little tiny green bowl and put it cute faced jalapeņos. So, these jalapeņos were so cute, that when someone ripped them off he just couldn't explode, so Bruno went to Wonderland because he wanted to buy candies.*Unluckily he couldn't purchase his candies. But he tried buying many candies from mafias, so Tinerr decided ban him till he gained a great amount of candies, so he tried to flagellate the beautiful red candies with a shotgun. Then, kratos jumped into a sexy brown chocolate poop with some wafflesand ice cream made of penis, then lolman101 jumped into sweaty spaghetti made of sperm and ovaries combined with blue candies and a red shit of poop because he loved his first girlfriend that he met on planet Mars that has been exterminated by some People that ruined this world until its full of*retards and scumbags. So, after thatpeople are hard and tough with heavy machineguns and burittos on their hot pink pants that made them really bad about their baby because they ate him. It was delicious to eat diapers because diapers are rich in nutrients*and full of delicious brown chocolate that can kill an epic player with years of hunting and killing, just decided to eat them all. And sometimes he pukes poop and does the macarena dance in front of*the people, and no one likes*them because they always laugh when they see a Mega Eveloution Pokėmon. Haunter, the newest Devil is going to pwn all pokemon with a stick and a
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!