Toribash
Joining to clan.
In-Game Name:uhhei
Reference(s)**** :PlayerID666, I have known him for a while so hopefully he will.
How long have you been playing Toribash:about 1 month and 4 weeks.
Why you want to join Torigods:because its best clan i now.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because i play toribash almost everyday and im superfast to learn.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Who the fuck are you, nublet? ~PID
Last edited by PlayerID666; Jun 6, 2009 at 12:12 AM.
In game name: Airstrike6
Refrences: N/A
Time playing toribash: 2 years or so
Why would you wanna join torigods: Because its a awesome clan
Why should we pick you instead of someone else: because i follow orders and im willing to learn
In-Game Name:KillKick
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash:2-3 years
Why you want to join Torigods:its a cool clan and the best for me ^^
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i have cool moves and tricks toribash is so cool

PS: pls say it me then thx
In-Game Name:Freekill06
Reference(s)**** :Hampa
How long have you been playing Toribash:1year 2 month
Why you want to join Torigods:i love this team ;)
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I'm smart, I am fairly strong in aikido, I will not get challenged all people in the team to get a signature

Thanks for writing this ;)
The life is an eternal battle when the only escape is death ...
In-Game Name: Nablu
Reference(s)**** : None
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2 days
Why you want to join Torigods: Because you want me.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because you want me.
-Game Name: Alan|ThunderX
Reference(s)**** : N/A
How long have you been playing Toribash:5 months i think :P(i dont know i sold my old account soo)
Why you want to join Torigods:because it would be nice to meet you guys and i dont know ,have fun and i would be proud to be in this clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I has some skills ,im active,friendly blahblahblah.
Last edited by ThunderX; Jun 11, 2009 at 05:34 PM.
In-Game Name:Narsasa,or tacoos5
Reference(s)**** :does it have to be a torigodif not chapow
How long have you been playing Toribash:7 months
Why you want to join Torigods:it is my dream to become a member of da group of the best of the best.The only reason i play dis game is to become a torigod
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:bcuz im fucking awesome.....lol....erm... it is my dream to become a torigod...i want to learn from hamster...zaarock...and juntalis...the TRUE masters of toribash...also i play everyday...my fave game : 3

i hope you accept me.....i will not fail
Last edited by narsasa; Jun 23, 2009 at 04:13 AM.
Check out my avatar shop 50 tc per.
In-game name- toriibash
references-vesp3sian, elmo22, cookiemonster,nosam360,zacsterr,kooky,fargle,billi ejoe,rose and thats all i can think of atm
how long have you been playing toribash-about 3 years....maybe a little less or a little longer...and yes that includes other accounts...
why you want to join torigod-.....who wouldn't....lol because i favor torigod over all other clans....and because it seems that torigod has very many humurous members
Why we should pick you instead of someone else- because....idk thats your choice....but because i am a very good player...and i am very active in both forums and game...also because i am a very highly skilled player in the art of *wushu* =P...also because i have a good sense of humor
extra info

belt-8th dan
favortie mod- wushu, judo, judofrac,instagibfeet,sambo
activeness- at least 3hours a day

You get in!<--cleekhier
Last edited by PlayerID666; Jun 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM.
In-Game Name: neroxxx
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash: I have been playing Toribash for about 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods: cos i really like it
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: dunno

belt : brown belt (this is a green belt but i have another brown belt account