Toribash
I'm sad I got MW3 and BF3 but but but T_T my new graphics card don't work so gotta wait til I can afford a new monitor
Retired player
Ouch! Can't you just buy the graphics card instead of getting a whole new monitor?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Wait I thought graphic card cost more than moniterss also the amount of time it take to take apart a computer (without damaging it ) and removed the old peice ( which you have to pay if you want to safely remove it or you could just throw it away ... Ur choice) and replace it and put everything back in place in the EXACT same way ( without damaging it ) takes alot of time and god forbid you accidentally put it in wrong or forgot a piece then you gotta do it again
Huff huff damn that's slot of words
So in conclusion he's taking the easiest and cheapest and also best if you arnt an expert in comps path
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
*expert with comps* xD

It would be cheaper to get a new graphics card, but if I'm going to spend more money might as well get a better monitor too =P the one I got is..... leaves much to be desired.
Retired player
Fair enough, I was just relating it to what I did with my old laptop =P (upgraded graphics card)

But comparing it to my new laptop, it's more expensive, yet much better to get a new one xD
[Secret]AikidoKP

Dragon Nest.

Anyone play that?
[Secret]AikidoKP

Coolio, I just started so I'm just running around doing random dungeons and story quests. It's a pretty good game.
[Secret]AikidoKP