Toribash
Hay hay guys! Whats up! Decided to finally apply for the clan thats always giving me a run for my money! Ever since i have heard of clan thats full out relaxed and chill, i have wanted to join. But mainly im looking for a nice mature clan that knows how to have fun and joke around! A clan thats just chill. And you guys look to be it.

Ok well here i go.

Name:Alt, or Joe, you choose.
So yea, here are a few replays, as you can see Wushu is my fave!
Attached Files
Spinningdecap1.rpl (39.0 KB, 15 views)
A.rpl (19.8 KB, 12 views)
WoIII.rpl (19.7 KB, 11 views)
OMG.rpl (61.1 KB, 11 views)
Yet another decap.rpl (57.5 KB, 11 views)
Hello.
It's ok, put on your clan tag ;/ damn it, I wanted to sack joo ;P.

Basically though. You need to talk less when I'm around, it drives me nuts when someone talks more than me ;P nah jk with the explanation, but not with the fact that you are asked to talk less.

Then you will need to work on your hits. As I see you hit pretty softly.
And basically try to vary your moves even more, but that's ok.

Welcome aboard, dude.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Welcome Joe
Now RELAX!
If I see hold all ill cast the RelaxAll curse on joo
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Awesome!

Hahaha! Me, not relax! I RA before each turn!

If i ever held i would have to kill myself painfully with a dull spoon...
Hello.
Originally Posted by Alt View Post
Awesome!

Hahaha! Me, not relax! I RA before each turn!

If i ever held i would have to kill myself painfully with a dull spoon...

I'd do it before you. o:
yes he would... I'd use a spork, cus i'm cool like that.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
wtfux? how where mine not any better? and i really am having trouble staying on the ground but no-one is helping me.

nvm i understand the fighting on the ground thing but i still dont see how alts replays are any better
Last edited by El33tN00b; Aug 19, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
[FACT] The noob is a term refered to as new player. [FACT] EL33tN00b is a term used to refer to the Elite Noobs or greenbelts+ i am that Noob.
E1337, when someone is joining, we don't HELP them join, that would be the act of an idiot. You have to impress us. And no offense, but Alt is much better than you. Plz dont hold a grudge against me because of this, but I'm trying to speak the truth >.<
EDIT: I just noticed that that "Complete noob" in your last replay...he would have won, there was a dq glich.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Aug 19, 2008 at 11:26 PM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Thanks snowwy. Well it's what he basically said, Noob. You kept flying and got - as I take it - some random wins thanks to people crushing against you, and that's never a good thing. A perfect applicant will stay on the edge of dqin, owning the opponent himself, controlling the situation, owning it with his style, also doing something original, out of ordinary, making sexy moves, showing that he's on the level of other RA players, but hey. Alt showed something original, and dude, as far as I know RAllians don't fly when they don't want to;P. RA rocks which means it's heavy as a rock;p. It stays to the ground ;)!
Last edited by Sahee; Aug 19, 2008 at 11:59 PM.