Toribash
I will definitely join!!
I'm not a adult but i am mature.
i really need a light saber sword (i forget what they are called D
i'm almost to 15 emeralds need 2 more but i can make a topaz sword and sapphire sword :]
Feel free to join, I already got Hellstone things ...
Just Join ... and chat me on Hamachi or either on Steam ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
so far no one joined so ...
i will just leave server running till tommorow ...
If i will see no one on my server i will just close it...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
So basically, while I was in a server I accidentally dropped my muramasa for a sec.

I go tto pick it up, what happens? it disappears. That's it. It just fucking vanishes.
No one has it, at all. It just disappeared.

Needless to say, i raped skeletron's shit with sunfury again and acquired another muramasa. fuck yeah.
Don't worry kanzanzas i just had a life today.
getting on now. edit: nobody was on, and i didnt find a town near by
also Bio, Win..
Last edited by Macrid; May 25, 2011 at 03:56 AM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Just got magic missle, then made a small worlds and got some Amythst wtf is it for?

meteor bars + amethyst = purple dildo
meteor bars + emerald = green dildo
etc.
I R IRONMAN
My server is on all the time there's no any town there ...
you need to build it all over from the start ...
i will join today in few hours i hope i will meet somebody :P
i left my PC on while going to school so ... just join ...
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
So basically, while I was in a server I accidentally dropped my muramasa for a sec.

I go tto pick it up, what happens? it disappears. That's it. It just fucking vanishes.
No one has it, at all. It just disappeared.

Needless to say, i raped skeletron's shit with sunfury again and acquired another muramasa. fuck yeah.

Fuggin A+.

Also, i've been in two goblin invasions, and still no rocket boots. Do want. :c (i've been nicking hellforges like a crazed hobo though, got like 12 in reserve)
I do have an ivy whip, though. Man i love that thing. It's notably longer than a grappling hook, and you can climb around like fucking Doc Ock with molten armor while chucking deadly flaming boomerangs of anger. There is ZILCH to dislike about that.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol