Ranking
It's possible to make one through joining or creating a clan, you should have a clan key blueprint in your inventory or something. I managed to 'lose' mine somehow, doesn't make much sense. Also, just got a void key for a tower raid.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Do we have a clan dojo going on yet? I haven't been on in a while so I'm a little behind on the times.

Apparently we do, not had time to play to see it though

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The amount of materials needed to build even the smallest, most simple room is pretty outrageous, let alone something like a research lab. The dojo is fairly small and the only thing in construction appears to be a four-way corridor which is almost complete. On occasion I drop off some materials but hardly enough to make a dent in the enormous amount required.

I suppose with time we'll eventually get something rather grand.
what am i doing here
I'm only interested in the research stuff, more toys to kill things with is always good.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The research labs are really the only reason to even have a dojo, although the duel room looks neat, I'd like to try it.
what am i doing here
Fastest way is get one reactor, one cross hallway, one t hallway, and the oracle, followed by the three labs.

Unless you want only one of the labs, in which case then one reactor, one t hallway, one oracle, and the lab in question.

Assuming I'm not underestimating the capacity costs ofc.

So yes, it will take a VERY long while.

I did top off the ferrite part though, which isn't saying much, but what the heck. I think it now only needs polybundles and 12 hours to ferment.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Start chillin' through alerts while clearing Earth to try to get a neuroid whatsit so I can get dual broncos.

Suddenly my screen starts flashing and I get told the assassination target was here. And I was like, wtf this is sabotage map. And the thingy was talking about how formidable Jackal was before I started this level, so I was like dafuk, did it just give me an alert populated by the Infested that spawns the Jackal?

Then the Stalker came and I shat myself :<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Start chillin' through alerts while clearing Earth to try to get a neuroid whatsit so I can get dual broncos.

Suddenly my screen starts flashing and I get told the assassination target was here. And I was like, wtf this is sabotage map. And the thingy was talking about how formidable Jackal was before I started this level, so I was like dafuk, did it just give me an alert populated by the Infested that spawns the Jackal?

Then the Stalker came and I shat myself :<

and then we played leapfrog in the dojo for a while

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&