Toribash
i see ya he is made at me since i made a new art thread and something els i don't remember but he is acting as if im bragging that i kicked him when he left
omgg ur an asshole!!!! taj said he is leaving sin when he comes back and im leaving to so take us off the members list u guys are talking like he is not a sin member omgosh smh
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Why we are assholes? And we aren't talking to him like he isn't in this clan he just broke the rules and gonna get 1st strike. Tiff are you sure you want to leave Sin? We are assholes cuz we gave your brother a strike(Just said that he deserved it without a strike) because he broke the rules? And farming is not allowed and ignoring the leader and co - leader too!
btw carbonking don't take tajuddin off the list now when he gets unbanned we will ask him if he's leaving.
i never said he was going to get a strike i was just saying he was ignoring me when i was trying to tell him to stop i am sure he was just afk but if you too are leaving fine sorry it had to en this way