Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

soccer: You can edit your posts, it's on the bottom right.
-----
Updated first post, rank order, and I've migrated back to this account for minimal confusion.
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email: Steam is |D-S|Master Valor

--- List your alternate accounts: MasterValor

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.

Well I'm just a normal Toribash player who enjoys playing Toribash and is open to tips. I am a friendly player who seeks to get better at Toribash. I'm not all that good, so I tend to mess up a lot or get myself killed because I don't know all that many moves. But in my spare time I will occasionally go into free play to work on good new moves that I can possibly use in Multiplayer.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?

I want to join Oblivion because it would be nice to join a clan and play with other clan members that I know. Depending on what it means to be "already associated" with other clan members, I have been associated with many, including: Zanderhar, Mayifli, Zinrius, and more.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game/on the forum/on IRC?

I haven't had all that much experience with Toribash, I would say I'm merely Moderate, so that is why I am seeking new moves or advice and tips. I have not joined any other clans before. I am likely to be on Toribash almost everyday.

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.

Nope. I do not.

Fun Questions

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?

Introduce myself and have a friendly conversation.

--- Who's your daddy, and what does he do

He is an undercover kindergarden cop ;)

My favorite color is blue

FREE Armbands for all Oblivion members!!!

PM me your current tex, and colors you want, and I'll make it for you!
Or, I can send you the band itself if you'd rather edit it yourself.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Does anyone want to make me a super cool robot head texture focusing on white and blue? Just a question.

Oh and I heard someone, not going to name names yet. Was accusing blue void of being cyber. Sense we can't prove this yet, I won't name them. ( it took place in a tourney.

And yes to chosen.
-----
I'm just asking next time someone accuses blue have proof. I don't think blue is cyber.
Last edited by ysome; Apr 7, 2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Picture of the day #2
i hope in the light of all this negatively, you guys can laugh at my picture of the day! And king i would love a wristband! but i don't know how to PM you, so yeah.. message me! lol. OH! and how do you make that message at the bottom of each post? so many questions....
-----
Here it is. My bad.
Attached Images
Last edited by BrodyxSTL; Apr 7, 2013 at 08:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Great stuff, thanks for the new position. If anything needs updating I'll work on it, otherwise, don't worry about me going nuts decorating everything with pink.
Last edited by Zinrius; Apr 7, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
ysome: You missed a vital part of the conversations in that lobby. If you would like more information in regards to this please PM me.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.