Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Aw... Man... Fuck that... ¬¬ Also, Tricky left the clan by PM, so we're in need pf a new Co-Ldr. Guess who I was going to choose? Yes, Bored. You. And I'm not lying. That's a shame dude. I thought you were trusty.

Gbleek, the fact of he being a fag with everyone, was something to control the clan dummness and stupidit and also, SPAM. So he was doing his job. Also, please, post the conversation. I want to see it.

Ethan, yeah O.O Shame... When I get home I'll recruit some more players. Also, what's your belt now?
thats sorta true gbleek....he snapped when i asked why he was being a smartass to tricky. NO WHY DID TRICKY LEAVE? GOD NO NO NO
Hello guys, i'm here again, i was inactive because i accidentally destro my pc, so i'm back and i hope i didn't get kicked or something like that.

Sorry.
I'll just post the convo...THe screenshot is too small. I'll give the screenshot if the convo is questioned

[Jungle]Gbleek: olol payne
Boredpayne: go away
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Hello
[Jungle]Gbleek: Payne, I thought we were friends.
[Jungle]Gbleek:
Boredpayne: you thought wrong?
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Nice clansmanship I see going on
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Hello, Jordan.
jordan314: tom
Boredpayne: Idrc, seeing as how the clan is going to fail
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Very optimistic.
[Jungle]Gbleek: Then just quit Payne.
Boredpayne: k
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: ........You don't deserve to be in a clan ^^
[Jungle]Gbleek: No, he doesn't.
Boredpayne: the clan doesn't deserve to be a clan, anyways
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: And that isn't from the spite of you being meh

----------

So there. =/ He said he was sorry for being mean to me. He didn't say anything about the clan after. Idk though. I'm not bothering with him anymore. I don't want to be around his negativeness.
I lost a lot since i go, ticky quit, bored is co-ldr, but he just say that the clan don't deserve to be a clan, oh boy.

by the way, sup Gbleek
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I'll just post the convo...THe screenshot is too small. I'll give the screenshot if the convo is questioned

[Jungle]Gbleek: olol payne
Boredpayne: go away
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Hello
[Jungle]Gbleek: Payne, I thought we were friends.
[Jungle]Gbleek:
Boredpayne: you thought wrong?
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Nice clansmanship I see going on
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Hello, Jordan.
jordan314: tom
Boredpayne: Idrc, seeing as how the clan is going to fail
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: Very optimistic.
[Jungle]Gbleek: Then just quit Payne.
Boredpayne: k
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: ........You don't deserve to be in a clan ^^
[Jungle]Gbleek: No, he doesn't.
Boredpayne: the clan doesn't deserve to be a clan, anyways
[Ele-Shadow]Tom812: And that isn't from the spite of you being meh

----------

So there. =/ He said he was sorry for being mean to me. He didn't say anything about the clan after. Idk though. I'm not bothering with him anymore. I don't want to be around his negativeness.

Yep...hes more negative then me, and how does he expect the clan to fail? 10 members in 3 weeks...really?
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
Yeah...Payne is like that. Most of my friends I've met on Toribash are like that. Not all though...

Not me...im only negative when im pissed off...