Toribash
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
jade druid destroyed my anyfin paladin so im holding a grudge against them but jades are fun if youre not on the receiving end

Finja is fun. As far as combo decks go, it's not as reliable right now as miracle rogue. It's probably more consistent than miracle Druid though.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I dont have Finja and I cant be bothered to craft him for a deck that I wont be able to play at the end of next month anyways. I guess I could put him into some aggro decks but they are not really fun imo.

Funny sidenote, I wanted to put Healbot in my rogue deck and searched for it for like 30mins until I realized it rotated out of standard.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
I'm chilling with Jade rogue, Maly rogue, nzoth rogue.

I like rogue.

Rogue feels like it has the highest skill cap, I think jade rogue is trash though. Maly is fun.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Reonlock with maly is fun. Getting that +5 spelldmg hellfire is smth noone plays around
Pidda's spirit animal
I'm trying to get the best out of jade druid and n'zoth jade rogue. So sad that sylvanas and rag will be out next season, it will really fuck my n'zoth jade rogue and a lot more decks. Right now still griding to beat these cancerous pirate warrior/aggro shaman.
There's zero reason to try to make n'zoth rogue work right now when rogue doesn't have decent healing options available. N'zoth priest is even a stretch unless you're playing wild, and priest literally has a 0 mana heal.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
It is mainly a jade rogue, but there are enough deathrattle minions there to make it work and i'm also running a version with journey below, even more deathrattles.
Yeah again there's just not enough cards to support jade rogue to be viable. Rogue should've gotten a jade weapon like shaman, instead they got a stealth minion that has no viable in the meta.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Quick question if anybody knows. They said that they will remove neutral Ragnaros and Sylvannas from Standard and refund the full cost of them without you having to disenchant them. Does that mean if I disenchant them I will receive additional dust back?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games