Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hello my name is mrdeath316
I quit toribash and just came back this week
my rank is relly high because I quit
I am a blackbelt and im really good at twinswords
MrDeath316
make a much better application, telling us a bit about yourself. We are a aikido variant clan so i suggest that you make sure you are ok at that aswell
Hey there!

Before i start my application, im gonna confirm that bad luck is inside me:
I were writing the app, after 10 minutes of writing, i Alt+Tab to check if anybody on the recruiting room said something, and my PC just BSOD. Win8 is known to give a lot of info in BSODs :P

Anyway, here is my app, hope you enjoy it!

I'm tatjam (also known as "tat"), i'm a spanish guy who loves toribash, and other games, im very fun, but that does not mean that i will use that fun to offend other people, or anything similar. I always follow the rules, i never raguequit and i never insult other people (unless it's real necesary :P )
I have been playing toribash for a while, but i have started to post in the forums little ago, im very active ingame, not that much in the forums (When i am in a clan i post 1-2 times per day, when im not in one, i rarely post...). Im known in a lot of communities by being nice and friendly (RL and virutal ones!), i have previusly been at Prey , since it died, i have been looking for a good clan, with friendly and active players.
Im a "new" black belt (Got black belt little ago), and i mostly play aikido, aikido variants (ABD, greykido...) and mushu.
Im very interested in Nitro because of its members, and the way they play, also looking to be a member of an active community.
I can contribute to the clan in clan wars, and i can do cool artwork (Sets, wallpapers, etc...)

I hope you like my application

Cheers!
Well we need you on the forums because this is the big rule in the clan. I was in prey too, but being in Nitro it's different. We take our forum activity to a whole new level that we need activity from you.

Tatjam I'm sorry but it's...

NO from me
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
i am going to have to oppose jay on this one, yes for me but I'm not confirming your entrance until i get some other opinions.
Last edited by Day; Oct 31, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
that is a good app i say yes

and jay we arent a very forum active clan. We are very active on skype which is an easier platform to converse on, so disregard jay over there
Last edited by Rexxy527; Oct 31, 2014 at 08:37 PM.
sky given enough time even I can create a badass mad man, that is why it is multi player and we require belt or aprox belt so we can tell if the nice saves were only allowed to happen because the person is that bad.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by tatjam View Post
I have been already tested, will try to make my post number bigger

Well if you wanna keep your number going up, try to stay out of trouble with useless post. So try to put effort into what you are posting sometimes.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫