Toribash
you can get your old account back if you remember the old pass or if you can prove the account was yours somehow, what was the old accounts name?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Welp, here goes nothing. I am TheExiler, or some call me Ex. I'm 15 and I am of the other gender also known as grown ass man. I am currently an orange belt but i do happen to have multiple accounts and the qi last I checked added up to around 8k or 9k. I am from New Jersey (USA) and my GMT is eastern standard. I was in Ae for a few friends but the amount of ignorance that happened to be in the clan wasn't worth it. I had a requested ban on my old account. I'd rather not speak about it and I had a ban over a miss understanding where I was dueling an item I had on a bank account. I am constantly on the forums and tend to check quite a few very often. I am online most days and weekends especially although I only get on for a short amount of time on weekdays due to the fact I play volleyball and we have 3 or 4 games a week for the next month or so. I am fairly good at making replays, I can do just about anything but I prefer tricking. My skype is dehbanana if you wish to add me. I was talking to Rune about making my own clan and he asked me to join Aeon instead.

Sicmon3 is still a WIP
Attached Files
#RR Tricking TheExiler.rpl (264.2 KB, 0 views)
[R] Obl Full.rpl (199.3 KB, 0 views)
Sicmon3.rpl (293.8 KB, 0 views)
I love this "grown ass man".
Damnit man you forgot to mention you're Demini.

I see no flaws in your app and also you told me on Skype that you knew a few of us: notshadow skylar rune rumour 17april abyss

For those of us you don't know (and you really should). Come hop on the Irc.
Right here: Boop

Oh wait, have you been in any other clans?
Mainly for them not feeling like a family and not fitting in. Obey was more of an issue with certain members though and S7 died.
It's nice to know,
You're a really nice guy and I'm sure we'll all get to feel it if you're accepted.
This guy is really loyal and makes me laugh.

Yes from me