Toribash
I may be back in-game a little bit, my appendix ruptured this past weekend and I just got home from the hospital, it was a pleasant stay. They put a picc line into my arm, which is an iv that they put medicine through, so I can get medicine at home. But 2 months from now I have to get my appendix taken out. So I will be back in-game a little bit
My school is giving me a free laptop tomorrow because my family is poor and there's a big chance that in getting wifi for Christmas. If everything goes right I will be in game again soon
-----
Should I get fallout 3 or dark souls 2
Last edited by Tree; Dec 3, 2015 at 06:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
hard to say it depends what you like really and what system your getting it for
and yeah mcnuggets i saw you in game srry i was afk i always hated going under the knife hope the operation isn't to bad
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
My school is giving me a free laptop tomorrow because my family is poor and there's a big chance that in getting wifi for Christmas. If everything goes right I will be in game again soon
-----

Nice. I'd suggest that you go for fallout 3, it's the safest bet since the requirements are pretty light. torrent dark souls while you're playing fallout 3, and test it out when it's done.
-----
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
I may be back in-game a little bit, my appendix ruptured this past weekend and I just got home from the hospital, it was a pleasant stay. They put a picc line into my arm, which is an iv that they put medicine through, so I can get medicine at home. But 2 months from now I have to get my appendix taken out. So I will be back in-game a little bit

Aw, damn dude that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Last edited by illv; Dec 3, 2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
-----

Torrent both since they don't have multiplayer.
Master of the arcane arts
I got rid of the poll above the thread and I'm changing our name back to old dirty bastards
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Nice. I'd suggest that you go for fallout 3, it's the safest bet since the requirements are pretty light. torrent dark souls while you're playing fallout 3, and test it out when it's done.
-----

Aw, damn dude that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.

What do you mean by the requirements are lower? If you mean it's easier then I'd rather get dark souls
Originally Posted by Mage View Post
Torrent both since they don't have multiplayer.

1. I can't play multiplayer anyways because I don't have wifi

2. Eww multiplayer
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
I got rid of the poll above the thread and I'm changing our name back to old dirty bastards

I thought we needed to be "professional"
Tree
Oxford dough boys wasn't professional lol and consider this a revival of the clan I'm going to be doing recruitment soon
-----
What do you mean by the requirements are lower? If you mean it's easier then I'd rather get dark souls

1. I can't play multiplayer anyways because I don't have wifi

2. Eww multiplayer

I thought we needed to be "professional"

He means you don't need as good a pc you need a really good pc to play dark souls fallout as well not as good but still p good
Last edited by Pimp; Dec 3, 2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do you like rpgs or more action adventure with like 0 story?