9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Seen the new ranks.
The names sounds interesting, and wow, I made it to the third rank!

...Of four ranks.
darkshadow8
not dead
Can someone lend me 5k?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
The ranks were re-assigned based on performance. Well, that is what I am thinking.

Another thing, do special ranks still apply? Am I still the Piratez Detective?
Last edited by Mookiefish; Aug 2, 2010 at 07:14 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
The true way to find out his GMT is if he calls me, and I ask him the time. If he tells me the same time as it is where I am, he is -5 GMT.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!

reason:
- I am a very loyal member and I have always been dedicated to the advancement and well being of this clan, I am skillful ingame as you will see by the replays i will post. I am very creative ingame and enjoy making my own moves and studying techniques and enjoy using realism,I am also super active on the forums.

About me
-I just turned 15 like skateboarding and I am also on the varsity wrestling squad at my highschool. I am a boyscout currently working on my eaglescout project and am well on my way! I hope to enjoy my stay with Piratez and hope to help bring this clan back to its glory days!!
Attached Files
dekap.rpl (35.4 KB, 4 views)
pwnt.rpl (27.4 KB, 4 views)
smash!.rpl (32.5 KB, 4 views)
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Make me a siggy/av
just got toriprime from my big bro!!

now i need a kickass combo. make it have to do with rapping, make it white and purple.

hip hop themed

inspiration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJnqbudMzs
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.