9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Fixed. And Pawt, you're the only one who doesn't fit the GMT thingy. I believe you're wrong.

I believe I'm right. I asked all my friends in CT and they said I was GMT -5. I'm changing it.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Name: Vitor Hugo
Toribash name: VIT0R
Sex: all the time (Male)
GMT: -3
Skill's: Running, Aikido, Wushu and Taekkyon.
Msn: vitor__hugo_@hotmail.com
Belt: Black belt
Qi: 1100/2950 QI Total (I had another 3 accounts - 300, 350 and 1200 QI)
About me: I was an ass before. Now I'm changing. I like heavy metal \m\. I play eletric guitar. I'm a kind of a computer addicted :|
Current toricredits: 110K
Ingame inactivity: ~1 Hour per day
Forum activity: 9 posts + per day
Why do I like Piratez: Cause I have friends here. The clan is active. And it's a little messy now. But we're pirates! So it's cool
Past clans: NONE
Last edited by VIT0R; Aug 2, 2010 at 12:33 AM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

[Piratez] Rum Storage New Pass
Yes. The pass is somehow to obvious and people are discovering it. So, I've PM'd Delaid and changed it, so if you can't acess the Rum Storage anymore (You need to have previously acessed it), PM me and I'll send you the new pass.

But yet, we're not sending the pass for everyone, becasue the ranks are going to be reasingned.
Last edited by GrayveXP; Aug 2, 2010 at 12:36 AM.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
What's your problem?

I'm right, and you don't understand it. What's your problem?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
What? resasign the ranks
The re-apply thread said no changing of our ranks if we stay in.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.