Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

are there any ways to overwrite csgo date counting?

i got a fuckin week to cooldown but i cant live without the game
ive been working on ak 1 taps and it's so much work with little pay off i think i tried playing comp and it seems i get more kills just controlling the spray going for body shots anyone think that going for 1 taps is actually better?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
because i feel like if i one tap enough i will get used to it and it would become 2nd nature idk if its worth it though tbh
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Lol.

Spraying atm is better then tapping in every way. So long as I hit one bullet, you cannot move, and the aim punch prevents you from tapping me. I will spray you down long with my m4a1-s and you won't even touch me with that ak.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I think going for the inital 1-2 bullets hitting the head, and if they dont then follow through with the spray is one of the better ways to do it rather than just aiming for torso shots.

If you do get the headshot, you can save ammo and move on. If you don't hit it, you're already ready to spray control for the torso shots to kill. Either way, the person is going to die if you're aiming and given they don't kill you first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You might as well try to shoot the gun out of their hands if you're going to aim for kneecaps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation