Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Told you I won.

You should see their thread: "OMG THIS IS GUNN B SO F****** EPIC BRO AW YEA MAN THIS IS GUNNA B F'EN AMAZING AWW YWEAA"
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Athin, seriously, stop making things worse.
It's too funny.
Also, get on skype.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Yaayyyyyyy! Crisis averted!
*slips back into the shadows*
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Sucks for you Kronos. I fixed things.

Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
Also, we wait for you guys . The reason why
I said it will not happen is because it looked like you guys, was letting them answer for you . Anyway, just let us now, when you guys have a official answer. Ok?

[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
okay guys im the new leader of chess
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by box View Post
box disapproves of this idea

This, right here, changes my mind.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I may not be the most active ally but this is fucking stupid. Chess is superior to both those clans in every aspect. I don't want to sound elitist or anything but compare yourselves to the clans. Niether of them match your standards!
I STRONGLY disagree.

This, right here, chages my mind a little bit.
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
You guys shouldn't do this.

Just sayin'.

This, right here, changes my mind a little bit.

Now I pass from neutral to "I'll think about it and post my response later".

Alright on a side note, I just want to point some things out, I'm not on anyones side, but Athin is our ally, and by beeing our ally he has a voice here, now, I totally understand Frost-Dragon frustration about Athin's input, but he has the rights to post what he thinks about this, since it's affecting him too, if we merge he may or may not still be an ally, because when 2 or more clans merge they become a NEW one, and also it's up to the members of this clan to listen or not to Athin's and more allies input, so I'm happy to see that the argue it's over, because it was pointless.
Also, this thread is becoming an spam thread, could we stay on-topic please? I would be grateful.
And also, Math where are you? We need you right now. Where's Wolf too? Does the only leader active is Shmevin?(And Noah 'cause he is secretly a co-leader :O)

Oh man, made a wall of text again, I hope it helps.

Wait it's not over yet. I'll quote this again
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I may not be the most active ally but this is fucking stupid. Chess is superior to both those clans in every aspect. I don't want to sound elitist or anything but compare yourselves to the clans. Niether of them match your standards!
I STRONGLY disagree.

Why did I quote this again? Because we have a reputation to keep, if the community thinks SoA is childish and PsY immature, why would we merge with them?
I say they have to show us they have changed and meet the standards of Chess. And then, after they have prove they are worth to merge with, think about merging with them.

This is my overall opinion, I may change my mind again.

Now it's over.
Merge Psy+Chess

Tay+Kowla+Shmevin+Alex5050=Sex team of sex.

Do not add SoA, i understand some people are partial to one member or another. But the clan as a whole is unorganized and not good in my oppinon.

Seriously, merge Psy and Chess; Start a co-leadership to fix any leadership issues.

(If Psy+Chess do merge I will most likely be joining/applying)
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Whoa... I personally don't have a problem with the merge but the only guy I actually know from either clans is Tay... Even though the Coffee-One merge went smoothly, we had great difficulty deciding who the new leader would be... I would prefer if we could avoid that completely so yeah. I'm currently neutral but I'm leaning more on the no because the before the Coffee-One merge, I was practically already a member of One but I've visited neither the Psy nor SoA board before which is weird to me that they suddenly want to merge with us...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Ikr ^ xD unless shmevin and math been doin stuff and didnt decide to tell us when did chess becoming part of a merge pop up
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Welp apparently Math knew but just didn't tell us (big surprise there), but Shmevin was briefly explained the concept of the tri-merge, but requested that he asked us what we thought before they made a thread or anything. Request was denied.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider