Toribash
I'm in a similar position as Micah right now.. and I would like to politely resign my application.

I'm definitely not impatient, and it has nothing to do with anybody anywhere, but I just don't feel like I've put in enough effort personally, to deserve an opportunity to join [eVo].

School started, and a lot of my time is dedicated to my grades/schoolwork and that means high amounts of inactivity, I haven't really gotten in much to meet with the people here, and I haven't put in enough effort to learn and study the history and people here.

My lack of skill also adds on top of that and the only real good thing I have to offer for the clan would be my maturity which I personally do not think is enough to give to such a good clan like this is.

This clan deserves better, and I'm not the one that can give that, and so I do not feel like I am worthy enough to stand alongside one another.

At any rate and in short, I do not feel like I am worthy to join [eVo] because I have not put in enough effort into it and have very little to offer to benefit the clan with.

My sincerest regards and warmest thanks,
~3gyptian

Originally Posted by Prolectron View Post
Name: Prolectron
GMT: +1:00 (Belgium)
Past Clans: AwayFromKeyboard (AFK)
What do I enjoy about TB: Learning new things after every match
What can I bring to [eVo]: Probably not a lot, but I'll try my best to bring something to the clan
Why choose [eVo]: I think [eVo] is an awesome clan
About myself: I'm a 17 year old guy, my name is Nick, I study IT (I'm a programmer), I'm honest, shy and a good listener

Salut le belge ;)

You app is very short, we need to know you better.
-----
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
Name: Nicholas

GMT: -5:00

Past clans: ( There are a lot of clan I've been in , that died/left ) Sm0ke , Sparring Nation , Kill n Chill , Xp , Ninja Hood , Vector, etc...

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?: What I admire about this game the most is the wonders of replaymaking and video editing.

What can you bring to [eVo]?:As of now , what I can bring from joining the clan , are my skills in replaymaking... I will start video editing someday.

Why choose [eVo]? Ever since I started playing this game , I've then recognize that this clan is really well coordinated... And I want join because how good you guys are , I feel like being part of the fun with you guys , and with my friends that have joined... Just be one with this online family

Tell us about yourself: Me , well... I'm pretty much a gamer... Almost everyday , I pick up my controller/pc or games , and play all day long ( which is unhealthy , I know x3 ). But besides that , I'm also going to be getting into bowling sometime soon , hopfully. Now let's get into my sad story from when I was young... So to start , I was a kid like anything other... Playing around , doing things I'm not suppose. "Don't touch that" or "Don't play with that" or "Don't eat that"... Then one day , my mother had to go to work , and my big brother and sister had to watch me while she was gone. It dawned them that I wasn't feeling well... Later , my mother comes home , my brother and sister tells her I'm not doing too good... She try's everything to help make me feel better , so she decided to take me to the hospital. The doctor was trying to figure out what was wrong... Later , they found out that I had a common Japan/Korean disease called "kawasaki". According to the text I found on a different website ,"Kawasaki disease is an illness that involves the skin, mouth, and lymph nodes, and most often affects kids under age 5. The cause is unknown, but if the symptoms are recognized early, kids with Kawasaki disease can fully recover within a few days. Untreated, it can lead to serious complications that can affect the heart. Kawasaki disease is most common among children of Japanese and Korean descent, but can affect all ethnic groups". I was blessed that the doctors found out right away , and they immediately started treating it. But at that point , there were some complications of me having brain damage as well ( some how ). After those horrific days have past , I was getting 100% better...But the doctors told my mom that I had to re-learn EVERY little thing she's ever taught me , coming up to the age of 3 ( which wasn't a big deal ). But I also had speech problems , too...Ever since the illness was no more , my mother was so afraid of letting me play outside. So instead , she bought me a few games to keep me occupied , and I've been playing games ever since ( I fairly good at them too )...

Replays: The replays I can show you , are from my replay thread. I haven't had my laptop for 2 months , and its still being repaired...

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=10

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=15

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=21

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his/her Username here: Tripstone

You are a cool guy. You have my vote.
Last edited by Mocucha; Sep 19, 2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: 420Cheezit
GMT: -7:00
Past clans: The abyss (ab) Although I stuck with it for a very long time
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? when I hop on boxshu and I get to explode people.
What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring leadership skills if need be, Friendliness and skill.
Why choose [eVo]? Because after abyss died I was looking for a clan and with the douchey people always denying my perfectly fine apps I was brought to evo`s attention via tripstone. Since some people are quite rude and tripstone was nice I thought what better clan to join than one where I was accepted!
Tell us about yourself: I was born and raised in British Columbia Canada and still living here today, I have a dog that is basically my best friend. School is a big part of my life too. I'm quite smart If I do say so myself. I live in a three story town house and I'm either outside, at school or cooped up in my room. I may act cocky and rude at times but I'm usually very nice.
Replays: These are just some replays I worked on in my spare time.
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Tripstone
Attached Files
Parkour with smag.rpl (1,014.1 KB, 3 views)
parkour with cheez.rpl (410.8 KB, 4 views)
Spar with jojo.rpl (558.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by 420Cheezit; Sep 19, 2015 at 06:08 AM.
My reasonings
Hello,My name is Xavier In Real Life.I have never been in a clan before so that is kind of sad.This is what I mostly enjoy about ToriBash... I enjoy playing lots of game modes with different people even white belts I help them out and I teach them how to play.I could help Evo get even more Victories in clan wars and I could tell lots of other people why Evo is a Super Cool Clan.Well First of all I choose Evo because my friend in real life is actually in Evo and He really wanted me to join Evo.Another reason I choose Evo is because you guys usually reply to clan posts or reply to the people who would like to join.I am 16 Years Old and this is a little bit about me.I come from a Big Country and I have good experiences with white belts and any other belts.I like to help out anyone in ToriBash,And I always try to reply to Clan Posts.I have forgot my friends ToriBash GamerTag so I cannot say his name on it but his real name is James.If I can I will try to post replays.
Victor4554 I requested the ban because someone said he knew my password but now I'm back if u give me the chance to prove myself I swear I will not disappoint u guys plz I'm ready to redeem myself for a clan I look up to and love
PandaDankMaster2.0 Taco Style