Skateboard mod
Attached Files
Last edited by Kuya; Dec 3, 2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What exactly does a librarian do?

------------------------------------

Here is my first attempt at replay hacking
Attached Files
amnipulation.rpl (911.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Kore; Dec 3, 2014 at 06:26 AM.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Oh I see rcrichman has left. Sad to hear that but I hope he is happy this way.
I wonder who the new librarian will be. I think we should recruit more higher belt people who are active on the forum. Lately a lot of members left this clan. We must try to not let this clan die.

we're far away to let this clan die!! and its the worst thing to write something like that on a clan thread.. it suggest, that we have problems. Whatever.. rcrichman joined squiglings new clan.. I hope they'll be successful.
Its not the first time that members left the clan to create their own. And sometimes I think they dont know what it means to lead a clan.
I see that you guys can't accept that rc left.... I know, me too. But we have to move on and let go. We should think what we shoud do next, to make this clan grow bigger
Btw I might get inactive again until next week, I have to practice for our talent competition. We'll get 10k cash price if we'll win hehe so have to work hard. you can put me in hermits rank for now BBking.

I'll be back
-Vien
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
we're far away to let this clan die!! and its the worst thing to write something like that on a clan thread.. it suggest, that we have problems. Whatever.. rcrichman joined squiglings new clan.. I hope they'll be successful.
Its not the first time that members left the clan to create their own. And sometimes I think they dont know what it means to lead a clan.

You, sir, have just brought up the memories of Dadeichu xD. I haven't heard from him for quite a while now, and I hope he's doing fine.
Heart of Gold
Just to let you guys know, so you don't kick me; I'm going on overseas until the 25th and will prob be back on toribash on the 27th. See you then